Check out the Andaman and Nicobar ITI Admission 2020. Department of Labour, Employment and Training (DLET) will release the admission notification every year for the ITI technical and non-technical courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling on the basis of the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of A & N ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Andaman and Nicobar ITI Admission (আন্দামান ও নিকোবর আইটিআইয়ের ভর্তি).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Andaman and Nicobar ITI Admission 2020
|Name of the Department||Department of Labour, Employment and Training|
|Notification on||Andaman and Nicobar ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for A & N ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2020|
|Display of Merit List||June 2020|
|Counselling Starts from||June 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Passed 10th class examinations under 10+2 system of education with Science & Maths or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidates seeking admission to the various trades should be within the age group of 14 – 25 years as on 1st August 2003.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable up to five years for the scheduled tribes and physically handicapped candidates.
- Physical Fitness: The candidate/trainee has to undergo a medical examination and obtain the medical certificate as prescribed in Annexure – III of the Application Form, from a Govt.Doctor or a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the A & N ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://labour.and.nic.in/ITI.html
- In the Admission Process Tab, Click on ” Application for Admission “.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
A & N ITI Fee Structure
The application fee for ITI admissions :
|Registration Fee for Admission||Rs.50/-|
|Tuition Fee for one year @Rs. 100/- per month||Rs.1200/-|
|Caution Money (Per Course)||Rs.250/-|
The following list of trades will be provided by the organization for Andaman and Nicobar ITI Admissions :
- Draughtsman Civil
- Mech.Radio & TV.
- Mech. Motor vehicle
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
- Stenography (English) ) Exclusively for Women Candidates.
Andaman and Nicobar ITI Counselling Process
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. Counselling dates will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Office Of the Labour Commissioner
Supply Line, Port, Blair
Phone Number: +91 (3192) 233138
E-Mail: [email protected]
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Andaman and Nicobar ITI Admissions 2020. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.