Download BA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year. B. A Full Form is BACHELOR Of ARTS. Bachelor of Arts popularly known as B.A. Course is an undergraduate program in liberal arts, the sciences (బిఎ బుక్స్). Download B.A 1st year, 2nd year and Final year notes from below provided links.
Also, Check the following Links:
Content in this Article
B.A Course Structure and Syllabus for 3-Years
B.A. in Economics is a 3- year long course generally comprising qualitative and quantitative approaches to Social Science. The duration of a B.Sc. Computer Science is 3 years, which is divided into 6 semesters. You can Check the Details of B.A Books and Notes of Subjects for Candidates Final Exam in Semester wise.
Bachelors of Arts Course Syllabus
- Political Science
Bachelor of Arts Courses
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Social Work
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Vedic Astrology
- Military Studies
- Ancient History
- Agro Services
- Child Welfare and Social Studies
- Cinema and Photography
- Instrumental Music
- Oriental Culture
- Political Science
- Physical Education
- Public Relations
- Public Administration
- Rural Industry
- Rural Development
- Social Science
- Vocational Studies
- Tourism Studies
- Tourism Management
- Communicative English
- Computer Science
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Honors in Applied Psychology
BA Books & Notes in PDF Download
Candidate can Download Books and Notes of BA Course through the Individual Program by the links Download in Pdf Format
|Download BA Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|History of India||Download|
|Culture in Indian Sub Continents||Download|
|Health and Nutrition||Download|
BA Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
We have Provide some Reference Books of the BA Course for candidates Preparation.
- Majumdar, Ray: An Advanced History of India.
Chaudhary & Datta :
- Tripathi, R.S.: Ancient India.
- Basham, A: The Wonder That was India, London 1954
- Ray Chaudhary, H.C.: Political History of Ancient India,
- Sastri. K.A.N: The age of the Nandas and Mauryans
(In English and Hindi)
- Dr. I.A. Khan: Environmental Law.
- Upendra Baxi: Environmental Protection Act : An Agenda for
- S.K. Shukla : Compendrum on Environmental Pollutions Laws,1985.
- Rajaraman, V.: Fundamentals of Computers (3rd ed.), Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi.
- Sanders, D. H.: Computers Today, Me Gra w Hill, 1988.
- Trainer, T.et.al: Computer (4th ed.) Me Graw Hill, 1994.
- Chhangani, M.S.: Computer: Insight and Applications, Alka Publications, Ajmer
- Sharma, M.P.: Public Administration Theory and Practice
- White: Introduction to the study of Public Administration
- Willoughby: Principles of Public Administration
Top Colleges List Offering BA Course
- A J Kalasala, Machilipatnam
- St. Teresa’s College, Kochi
- Nizam College, Hyderabad
- Sacred Heart College, Kochi
- Maulana Azad College, Kolkata
- Elphinstone College, Mumbai
- Isabella Thoburn College Lucknow
BA Books Buy Online at Amazon
Here you can get the Books of BA Course for References. There are Plenty Books for the BA Programs according to their Specialization Courses. So We Provide Some Books of BA program for Candidate Reference. Students can Get the Preparation Books on Sites like Amazon. Candidates can Refer the Amazon and buy through Online.
Check the Following Links for more information,
- B.Com Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- B.Sc Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- B.Arch Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Year
We’ve provided BA Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download given BA Notes and Study material or you can buy BA Books at Amazon also. Share this article with other BA students who are searching for BA Books for all years and help them to download BA Notes in PDF Format.