B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books 2020 PDF & Recommended Authors
Check out the details on B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course Syllabus, B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course Eligibility, B.Tech Automobile Engineering Top Colleges list, B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course Reference Books with Authors with Books Cost.
In India, a Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors.
- B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B.TECH FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Content in this Article
About B.Tech Automobile Engineering
The Bachelor of Technology is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution.
The automobile course provides a Large number of Job opportunities in Automobile Industries in India and abroad. The jobs offered for Automobile students in research and development, designing, and manufacturing, sales and components manufacturing of vehicles.
List of Few Colleges offering B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course
- SRM University, Chennai
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
List of Subjects in B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course
- Automotive Pollution and Control
- Quality Control and Reliability Engineering
- Automotive Electrical Systems and Electronics
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Operations Research and Industrial Management
- Ethics in Engineering and Transport Management
- Modern Vehicle Technology
- Robotics and Robot Application
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Manufacturing Methods
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer and Combustion
- Off-road Vehicles
- Nondestructive Testing Methods
- Alternative Fuels and Energy Systems
- Entrepreneurship and E-business
- Industrial Engineering
- Automotive Petrol Engines
- Engineering Analysis and Numerical Methods
- Automotive Design Engines
- Material Science and Technology
- Power Units and Transmission
- Automotive Chassis
- Vehicle Body Engineering
Eligibility For B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course
- The minimum Eligibility is (10+2) with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any Eligible Candidate can attend for the Entrance Test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|A Textbook of Automobile Engineering|
S K Gupta
|MECHANICAL VIBRATION -SEMESTER VI -MECHANICAL /AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING|
|TechOne: Automotive Engine Repair|
|A Textbook of Machine Drawing|
|Technological Innovation and Public Policy: The Automotive Industry (The Palgrave Macmillan Asian Business Series)|
Professor Hiroaki Miyoshi and Dr. Masanobu Kii
|Tech -max -THEORY OF MACHINES -I.SEM IV TH- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING|
R N Bahl
|Tech -max -MACHINE DESIGN -1 -VI SEM -MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING|
|Vehicle Dynamics: Theory and Application||Reza N. Jazar|
|Geek My Ride: Build the Ultimate Tech Rod (ExtremeTech)|
Steve Wozniak and Auri Rahimzadeh
You can also check our previous article for more information on reference Books for GATE Examination
- GATE Automobile Reference Books
Importance of Reference Books
B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of B.Tech Automobile Engineering Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.