Check out the details of the Topic BVP CET 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test 2020 (बीवीपी सीईटी 2020 आवेदन पत्र) like BVP CET 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, BVP CET 2020 Application Form, and Fee. Bharati Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University and a group of higher educational institutions established in Pune, India.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- PESSAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth is a Deemed University and a group of higher educational institutions established in Pune, India. BVP CET 2020 Examination has been conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University which is a Deemed University. Bharati Vidyapeeth conducts more than 156 educational units of various kinds’ right from pre-primary schools to postgraduate institutions and a full-fledged professional university. It has its own counseling for different courses like law, B.Tech and many.
BVP CET 2020 Exam Dates
|Entrance Examination||Date of Application Form Submission||Date of Exam||Announcement Of Result/ Merit List|
|BVP CET Engineering||May 2020||May 2020||Jun 2020|
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||Mar 2020||Mar 2020||Apr 2020
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||Mar 2020||Mar 2020||Apr 2020|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BCA/BBA)||May 2020||Jun 2020||Jun 2020|
|BVP CET LLB||May 2020||Jun 2020||Jun 2020|
|BVP CET FARM UG (B. Pharma / Pharma. D)||May 2020||Jun 2020||Jun 2020|
|BVP CET B.Pharma (2ND YEAR)||May 2020||Jun 2020||Jun 2020|
BVP CET 2019 Exam Dates
|Courses||Last Date to submit the Application Form||Date of Exam||Declaration of Result or Merit List||Counselling|
|Engineering 2019 (B.Tech)||May 21, 2019||May 27, 2019||June 4, 2019||June 18 – 27, 2019|
|B.Arch||Last week of June||–||2nd week of July||3rd week of July|
|B-CAT 2019 (MCA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||1st week of April||Last week of April|
|B-MAT 2019 (MBA)||3rd week of March||4th week of March||3rd week of April||4th week of April|
|BUMAT 2019 (BBA/BCA)||Last week of May||1st week of June||2nd week of June||1st week of April|
|PHARMUG 2019 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)||1st week of June||2nd week of June||3rd week of June||1st week of July|
|LLB 2019||2nd week of June||3rd week of June||4th week of June||1st week of July|
BVP CET Full Form is Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test
BVP CET Entrance Exam for UG Level and PG Level
UG Entrance Exams:
- BBA LLB 2020
- BA LLB 2020
- B.Pharm (2nd year) 2020
- B.Sc Nursing/ P.B BSc Nursing 2020
- PHARMUG 2020 (B.Pharma/Pharma D)
- Medical 2020 (BAMS/ BHMS)
- HM 2020 (BHMCT)
- Engineering 2020 (B.Tech)
- BBT 2020 (BSc. Biotechnology)
- B.Sc Nursing & PB.B.Sc (Nursing) 2020
- BVP EYE CET 2020 (B.Optom)
- BUMAT 2020 (BBA/BCA)
PG Entrance Exams
- MEDPET 2020 (PG Medical)
- MEVST/MGI 2020 (M.Sc Geo-Informatics/ Environment)
- DENPAT 2020 (PG Dental)
- M.Sc (Nursing) 2020
- B-CAT 2020 (MCA)
- PHARMPG 2020 (M.Pharm/Pharm D (PB))
- B-MAT 2020 (MBA)
- M.Tech 2020
- HOME PET 2020 (MD (Homeopathy))
- MBT 2020 (M.Sc Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Medical-Biotechnology)
- AYUPET 2020 (MS/ MD/Diploma)
The (बीवीपी सीईटी) 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of BVP. The application form for all courses is issued from January 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for BVP CET 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- BVP CET 2020 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from 17th January 2020 as the last date to fill the BVP CET 2020 application form will be June 2020.
- Online Application fee payment can be done via two modes i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card) or offline mode (Canara/ HDFC Bank/ ICICI/ e-challan of Syndicate)
- Submit all required documents for BVP CET 2020 Application Form. After submitting these details in the form of BVP 2020, you should proceed with the payment of the application fee.
The Application Fee for the BVP CET Entrance test is will be based on the course selected by the student. Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through offline mode and online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable. The Course Wise Application fee is Available on the following Table.
|Entrance Test||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering||Rs.1500|
|BVP CET B-CAT /BVP CET B-MAT||Rs.1700|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs.2000|
|BVP CET DENPAT/BVP CET MEDPET||Rs. 3000|
The Eligibility Criteria for BVP CET 2020 which includes the Age limit for BVP CET Entrance TEST 2020, BVP CET TEST 2020 Qualification as follows.
Age limit: There’s no specific age limit to appear in BVP CET 2020.
- B.Tech: The Minimum Education Qualification for the candidate is to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- MCA: The Minimum Education Qualification for the candidate is to pass three years of Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics at the 12th or graduation level.
- MBA: The candidate should have a master’s or graduate degree to fill the form for this course and in the last exam, with a minimum of 50% marks and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Medical Programme: The Minimum Education Qualification for the Candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any recognized Medical College with a 1-year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April 2018.
- LLB: The Minimum Education Qualification for the Candidate Pass Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
- M.tech: The Minimum Education Qualification for the Candidate has to Pass BE/B.Tech degree.
- Dental Programme: The Minimum Education Qualification for Candidate must qualify the BDS examination from any recognized Dental college.
The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by a student in the tabular form for the BVP CET 2020 Test is given as follows,
|Engineering 2018||Mathematics||100 Ques|
|Medical 2018||Physics||50 Ques|
|B-MAT 2018 (MCA)||Mathematics at Xth level||50 Ques|
|Mathematics at XIth level||50 Ques|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40 Ques|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20 Ques|
|C Language concepts||40 Ques|
|B-CAT 2018 (MBA)||Current Affairs||20 Ques|
|Mathematics at Xth level||30 Ques|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50 Ques|
|Computer Awareness||20 Ques|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40 Ques|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 Ques|
|Management Skill||20 Ques|
The 2020 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of Course list as Follows,
- Health Management
- Social Work
- BVAKIMSS, Solapur
How to Prepare BVP CET 2020 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for BVP CET 2020 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the 2020 exam.
BVP CET Exam Paper 2015
BVP CET Exam Paper 2016
|BVP CET Exam Paper 2017||
Click Here: Exam Previous Papers
Candidates will be able to get them to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website. The BVP CET admit card will be released before one or two weeks from the examination. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Exam Admit Card
BVP entrance Test 2020 Result will be available from BVP in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Exam Results
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the 2020 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form.
Also, you can check the following for more information.
- MU OET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of BVP CET 2020(बीवीपी सीईटी 2020)Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.