DASA Time Table 2020: Check out the latest updates of DASA 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. The University offers UG & PG Courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture Design & Management. The University invites applications for B.Tech Programs. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on SAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted seats and called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University (DASA समय सारणी). You can download the DASA Exam Time Table 2020 PDF will be available here.
Content in this Article
DASA Time Table 2020 – Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Application form Available||02 April 2020|
|Application form last date||11 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submitting SAT Test Score||11 Jun 2020|
|1st round of seat allotment||24 Jun 2020|
|Seat Confirmation of Round 1||24 – 27 Jun 2020|
|Second Round of seat allotment||30 Jun 2020|
|Seat Confirmation of Round 2||30 Jun – 03 Jul 2020|
|3rd Round of seat allotment||06 Jul 2020|
|Seat Confirmation of Round 3||06 – 09 Jul 2020|
|Choice refilling and new applicants registration||10 – 13 Jul 2020|
|4rth Round of seat allotment||17 Jul 2020|
|Seat Confirmation of Round 4||17 – 20 Jul 2020|
|Reporting to allotted Institutions by candidates of all Rounds||21 – 26 Jul 2020|
|Releasing of vacant seat matrix for spot round||29 Jul 2020|
|Choice refilling and new applicants registration for spot round||30 Jul – 01 Aug 2020|
|Spot Round against vacant seats & spot round allotment||03 Aug 2020|
|Reporting to allotted Institutions by candidates of spot round||04 – 08 Aug 2020|
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Application form available||02 May 2020|
|Application form last date||22 Jun 2020|
|Last date for receipt of GRE/GMAT Score (for Round 1 & 2)||28 Jun 2020|
|1st round of seat allotment||04 Jul 2020|
|Seat Confirmation by candidates of Round 1||04-10 Jul 2020|
|2nd Round of seat allotment||13 Jul 2020|
|Seat Confirmation by candidates of Round – 2||13-17 Jul 2020|
|Reporting to allotted Institution||21-26 Jul 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application starts from||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||11th June 2019|
|1st round of Seat Allotment||24th June 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 1||24th – 27th June 2019|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||30th June 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 2||30th June – 3rd July 2019|
|3rd Round of Seat Allotment||6th July 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 3||6th – 9th July 2019|
|Choice Refilling & New Applicants Registration||10th – 13th July 2019|
|4th Round of Seat Allotment||17th July 2019|
|Confirmation of candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 4||17th – 20th July 2019|
|Reporting at the allotted Institutes who have been selected in Rounds 1, 2, 3 & 4||21st – 26th July 2019|
|Announcement of Vacant Seat Matrix for Spot Round||29th July 2019|
|Choice refilling and new applicants registration for Spot Round||30th July 2019 – 1st August 2019|
|Spot Round against vacant seats & Spot Round Allotment||3rd August 2019|
|Reporting to allotted Institutes by candidates who have been allotted a seat in Spot Round||4th – 8th August 2019|
How to Apply for Entrance Exam
The steps to apply DASA exam online application form is given here.
- Firstly, search for DASA official website and click on the link admission link on the home page and follow the link for MCA entrance exam.
- Create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when asked. Do not share your username and password with anybody else.
- Also, Check the eligibility criteria for MCA programme 2020.
- Now complete and submit the application online on official website.
- Pay the application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank).
- Furthermore, take a printout of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures).
- And send it via courier in an A4 size envelope to the Office of Dean, Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215.
- Also, Write “Application for MCA-2017 on top of the envelope”.
- Whereas, Application reaching after the due date may be rejected or may not be processed.
- Finally, candidates can fill the multiple choice of study according to their preference at the University.
In this article provided an information about the DASA Exam Time Table 2020. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends.