Digital Logic Design Books: Check Out Digital Logic Design Books Pdf Download. You can Check Digital Logic Design of B.Tech Study Materials and Lecture Notes with Syllabus and Important Questions Below. We provide B.tech Digital Logic Design study materials to B.Tech students free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need. From the following B.tech Digital Logic Design Notes (डिजिटल लॉजिक डिज़ाइन बुक्स), you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Data Structure Lecture Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech 1st Year Notes, Study Material, Books
- Electronic Circuit Analysis Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech 1st Year Notes, Study Material, Books
- Statistics with R Programming Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech Notes, Study Material, Books
- Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Notes Pdf- Download B.Tech Notes, Study Material, Books
Content in this Article
Digital Logic Design Notes Pdf
Digital Logic Design Books: It introduces the basic tools for design with combinational and sequential digital logic and state machines. To learn simple digital circuits in preparation for computer engineering.
Digital Logic Design Introduction:
Digital Logic is the basis of electronic systems, such as computers and cell phones. The Digital Logic is rooted in binary code, a series of zeroes and ones each having an opposite value. This system facilitates the design of electronic circuits that convey information, including logic gates. Digital Logic gate functions include and, or and not. The value system translates input signals into a specific output. Digital Logic facilitates computing, robotics and other electronic applications.
Digital Logic Design Basics:
Digital Logic Design Books: Digital Logic Design is foundational to the fields of electrical engineering and computer engineering. The Digital Logic designers build complex electronic components that use both electrical and computational characteristics. These characteristics may involve power, current, logical function, protocol, and user input. Digital Logic Design is used to develop hardware, such as circuit boards and microchip processors. This hardware processes user input, system protocol and other data in computers, navigational systems, cell phones or other high-tech systems.
Digital Logic Design pdf books
|Digital Logic Design book free download|
|DLD Notes ppt|
|Digital logic design questions and answers Pdf|
|Digital logic design Question Paper|
|Digital logic design Basics Pdf||Download|
|Digital logic design Study Material||Download|
List of Digital Logic Design Books for Reference – 2nd Year
- Digital Logic Design, R.D. Sudhakar Samuel, Elsevier
- Fundamentals of Logic Design, 5/e, Roth, Cengage
- Switching and Finite Automata Theory,3/e, Kohavi, Jha, Cambridge.
- Digital Logic Design, Leach, Malvino, Saha, TMH
- Modern Digital Electronics, R.P. Jain, TMH
- Digital Design, 5/e, M.Morris Mano, Michael D Ciletti, PEA.
- Fundamentals of Logic Design, 5/e, Roth, Cengage.
- Digital Logic and Computer Design, M.Morris Mano, PEA.
- Digital Logic Design, Leach, Malvino, Saha, TMH.
- Modern Digital Electronics, R.P. Jain, TMH.
Digital Logic Design Syllabus- 1st Sem
UNIT- I: Digital Systems and Binary Numbers
Digital Systems, Binary Numbers, Binary Numbers, Octal and Hexadecimal Numbers, Complements of Numbers, Complements of Numbers, Signed Binary Numbers, Arithmetic addition and subtraction
UNIT -II: Concept of Boolean algebra
Basic Theorems and Properties of Boolean algebra, Boolean Functions, Canonical and Standard Forms, Minterms and Maxterms,
UNIT- III: Gate-level Minimization
Map Method, Two-Variable K-Map, Three-Variable K-Map, Four Variable K-Maps. Products of Sum Simplification, Sum of Products Simplification, Don’t – Care Conditions, NAND and NOR Implementation, Exclusive‐OR Function
UNIT- IV: Combinational Logic
Introduction, Analysis Procedure, Design Procedure, Binary Adder–Subtractor, Decimal Adder, Binary Multiplier, Decoders, Encoders, Multiplexers, HDL Models of Combinational Circuits
UNIT- V: Synchronous Sequential Logic
Introduction to Sequential Circuits, Storage Elements: Latches, Storage Elements: Flip‐Flops, Analysis of Clocked Sequential Circuits, Mealy and Moore Models of Finite State Machines
UNIT -VI: Registers and Counters
Registers, Shift Registers, Ripple Counters, Synchronous Counters, Ring Counter, Johnson Counter, Ripple Counter
Digital Logic Design Books: A student who successfully fulfills the course requirements will have demonstrated: An ability to define different number systems, binary addition and subtraction, 2’s complement representation and operations with this representation. Ability to understand the different switching algebra theorems and apply them for
logic functions.Ability to define the Karnaugh map for a few variables and perform an algorithmic reduction of logic functions. To define the other minimization methods for any number of variables Variable Entered Mapping (VEM) and Quine-Me Cluskey (QM) Techniques and perform an algorithmic reduction of logic functions.
Digital Logic Design Books by Morris mano 5th edition solution manual
Digital Logic Design Questions
- Design the sequential circuit in question 6, using T flip-flops.
- Design a mod-5 counter which has the following binary sequence: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4. Use JK flip-flops.
- Design a counter that has the following repeated binary sequence: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Use RS flip-flops.
- Design a counter with the following binary sequence: 1, 2, 5, 7 and repeat. Use JK flip-flops.
- Design a counter with the following repeated binary sequence: 0, 4, 2, 1, 6. Use T flip-flops.
- Convert the following numbers to decimal. (10101001.0101)2 , (12020)3 ,(1023.2)4 , (40123)5 , (0.354)6 , (45)7 , (8.3)9 ,(A10)12
- Explain about Weighted and non-weighted codes (8M)
- For the Boolean function F = x z + z + xy + w y + wxy
(i) Obtain the truth table of F. (ii) Use Boolean algebra to simplify the function to a minimum number of literals
- Draw the multiple-level NAND circuit for the following expression: w (x + y + z) + XYZ
- Explain about Ripple Adder/Subtractor using 2’s complement method
- Design a 4 input priority encoder with input D0 having the highest priority and D3 the lowest priority.
- What are the limitations of JK flip flop? Explain how can eliminate those limitations
- Conversion of JK flip flop to SR flip-flop
- What is the difference between a serial and a parallel transfer? Explain how to convert serial data to parallel and parallel to serial.
- Design a synchronous BCD counter with JK flip-flop
Buy Digital Logic Design Books for 2nd year Online at Amazon.in
- Edition no. Fourth (01/01/2012)
- Paperback: 536 pages
- Bradley Carlson Norman Balabanian
- Paperback: 388 pages
- D.A.Godse A.P.Godse
- Technical Publications
- Edition no. 1St Edition (01/01/1970)
- Prentice Hall India
- Paperback: 532 pages
- Loquias Rizza T
- LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Paperback: 88 pages
- John P. Hayes
- Hardcover: 624 pages
- McGraw Hill Education
- Paperback: 572 pages
- MANSAF ALAM, BASHIR ALAM
- PHI LEARNING
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 1 (11/01/2015)
- Arijit Saha, Nilotpal Manna
- Laxmi Publications
- Edition no. Second (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 611 pages
- Ph.D., Standford University Charles H. Roth Jr. - University of Texas Austin
- Cengage Learning
- Paperback: 784 pages
- Alam Mansaf, Alam Bashir
- PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Paperback: 304 pages
We provided the Download Links to Digital Logic Design Books Pdf Download- B.tech DLD Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books, for Engineering Students. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 2nd Year Digital Logic Design Books at Amazon also. For any query regarding Digital Logic Design Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.