Event Planning Course Details – Fee, Duration & Career Options
Here we have provided the complete information of Event Planning Course, Event Planning Course Fee, the Exam pattern, Career Options for Event Planning Course Certificate Holder. Event Planning course enables the students to manage events, presentations, catering, and venue management (इवेंट प्लानिंग कोर्स का विवरण) and there are lots of career options are available in the marketing and promotion area.
Event Planning is the application of project management
Also, read the following topics for more information.
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
- MBA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
Event planners coordinate and manage conferences, meetings, and parties. An event manager, which can include budgeting, scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering and many.
Content in this Article
Event Planning Course Details
|Full form||Event Planning|
|Fee Offered for exam||1 lakhs to 2 lakhs.|
|Starting salary offered||Rs.4 Lakh to Rs.5 Lakh per annum|
|Similar Course||BSC, B.com|
|Employment opportunities||Promotions Assistant, Advertising Coordinator, Communications Specialist, Public Relations Specialist|
Admission and its Eligibility
The Following are the eligibility of Event Planning Course,
- For Diploma Course: Candidate is required to pass class 12th from any stream.
- For PG Diploma Course: The candidate is required to pass Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
Many Universities make the Admission through the minimum qualified marks on their Academics. By the interview, the student can get admission in the course of Event planning.
Fee Structure for Event Planning Course
Many Universities have differences in fee structure. At the time of admission in reputed universities are capable of the college fee norm. The average fee structure for the Event Planning Course is 1 lakhs to 2 lakhs for the total course.
Hereabouts obtain some important Concepts and topics included in Event planning course,
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Communication Skills
- Inter-Department Coordination
- Catering Management
- Event Planning
- Budget Planning
- Law and other legal aspects
- Advertising and Promotion
- Branding and Brand Promotion
- Public Relations
- Media Management
Colleges Offering Event Planning Course
- The Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development, Haryana
- SVKM’s Harkisan Mehta Foundation Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
- S. Dempo College of Commerce & Economics
- National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai
- Pearl Academy, Mumbai
- National academy of event management and development
- Kaizen Institute of event management, New Delhi
- Rachana Sansad Reify Institute of Event Management, Prabhadevi, Mumbai
- Pearl Academy, Delhi
- Candid School of Communication, Kolkata
Opportunities for Jobs
- festival organizer
- coordinator, social events
- coordinator, special events
- special events coordinator
- special events organizer
- special events planner
- convention planner
- convention planning services officer
Certification Holder can become
- Logistics Manager
- Celebrity Manager
- Advertising and Marketing Executive
- HR Manager
- Brand and Image Specialist
- Resources Purchase Manager
- Event Planner
- Event Coordinator
- Event Manager
Earnings of Event Planner
As a fresher in this industry, you can easily earn in the range of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month. As the salary increases with the experience of the candidate of Event Planning Course Certification Holder.
Hope this article helps you find complete information on the concept of Event Planning Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options. For any doubts, you can contact us via the comment box. you can visit our website for information on other course details.