Check out the HBTU Question Papers 2020. Harcourt Butler Technical University provides the Previous Papers for Entrance & Semseter Exams Candidates who are searching for the Old Question Papers can download them on our Exam Updates web page. The Question Papers for Ph.D. Entrance Exam will be available on the official website. Through this article, you will get the information related to HBTU Question Papers, Sample Papers, Previous Papers (प्रश्न पत्र). You can view or download the HBTU (हरकोर्ट बटलर तकनीकी विश्वविद्यालय) Previous Papers PDFs available on this page.
Also, read the following :
Content in this Article
HBTU Question Papers
|Name of the University||Harcourt Butler Technical University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses|
|HBTU Question Papers||Will Update Soon|
|Admissions Based on||B.Tech: JEE Main/UPSEE|
Ph.D.: Entrance Test conducted by HBTU
Harcourt Butler Technical University (formerly HBTU) is a state technical university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India. HBTU is one of the oldest engineering institutes in the country and holds the ISO 9001:2000 certification. It offers Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs in engineering, as well as the Masters’s program in Computer Applications.
HBTU offers its students a wide variety of UG and PG courses, awarding Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
B.Tech. courses are offered in 13 fields of engineering and technology.
- Ranked 25 in top 100 Engineering Colleges in India by outlook in 2017
- Ranked 52 in India by the week in the year 2016
- Ranked 45 in India by Edu rand in the year 2015
- Ranked 20 in India Best Govt Engineering College in India by India today in 2018
- Ranked 1 Consistenlently in the list of best state engineering colleges in UP
Apart from this, For decades the institute has been a member of the top 50 engineering colleges club, HBTI was Awarded the Excellence Award by VIT University Vellore in 2015, Ranked AAAA.
HBTU Previous Papers
Download the Question Papers of Entrance Test & other courses Department wise :
School of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
School of Chemical Technology
- Biochemical Engineering
- Leather Technology
- Food Technology
- Oil Technology
- Paint Technology
- Plastic Technology
School of Basic and Applied Sciences
HBTU Last 5 Years Question Papers
HBTU 2019 Practice question paper will help applicants to have an estimate of the difficulty level of questions in the different sections of the test and will also help them check the scores based on the answers given by them. The links to HBTU Ph.D. entrance test solutions will also be provided above along with the link to HBTU question paper 2019. Calculating the score will help candidates to roughly determine if they are able to cross the HBTU cutoff marks and qualify the examination.
- HBTU Exam Question Papers 2014 – Click Here
- HBTU Exam Question Papers 2015 – Click Here
- HBTU Exam Question Papers 2016 – Click Here
- HBTU Exam Question Papers 2017 – Click Here
- HBTU Exam Question Papers 2019 – Click Here
- HBTU Exam Question Papers 2019 – Update Soon
How to download HBTU Question Papers?
Follow the below steps to check out HBTU Previous Papers :
- Go to the official website of the University i.e.,hbtu.ac.in.
- Click on “Online Course Material ” Tab available on the top of the page.
- Click on the link ” STUDENT LOGIN TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD MATERIAL “.
- Here you will also find the Old Question Papers of various courses.
- Click on the link to download them.
We have provided the HBTU Question Papers 2020 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details can visit the Official Website of Harcourt Butler Technical University or our Exam Updates web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.