IISWBM MBA-MHRM 2020: Check out the details of IISWBM MBA – MHRM 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata invites applications for the candidates in MBA and MHRM Courses. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of CAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through the article, for IISWBM Kolkata Admission Process, Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- BML Munjal University MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- Christ University MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) MBA – MHRM Admissions
Content in this Article
The Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) is an autonomous graduate business school in Kolkata, India. It is the first institute in India to offer an MBA degree. It was established in 1953.
The Institute offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), the flagship course: MBA (day) two years full-time; MBA (evening) two years
- Masters of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of Business Administration in Public Systems Management with specialization in Environment Management, Energy Management, Healthcare & Hospital Management, Transportation and Logistics Management.
- Post-graduate diploma in Business Management (PGDBM – evening), three years part-time accredited by AICTE)
- Executive Post Graduation program in Management ( EPGPM- weekend classes ) 1 year
- Post-graduate diploma in IPR in association with FICCI
- Post-graduate diploma in Sports Management.
- Master in Retail Management (two years full-time, approved by AICTE)
The MBA, MHRM, and MPSM programs are affiliated to the University of Calcutta as is the post-graduate (PG) diploma program in Sports Management. The other courses are offered by the institute as PG diploma courses. The institute publishes a management journal called Survey.
IISWBM MBA-MHRM 2020 Exam Dates
|Last Date for submission of Application forms||January 2020|
|Dates for Group Discussion & Interview||2nd – 3rd week of March 2020|
|Final Result||4th week of March 2020|
|Session Begins from||1st week of July 2020|
IISWBM MBA-MHRM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Honors candidates from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks and (45% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
IISWBM MBA-MHRM 2020 Application Form
Candidates should follow the instructions while applying for admission. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e ., www.iiswbm.edu
- Students can apply online or offline mode.
Application form through Online Mode
- Visit the official website and fill the application form and also make payment through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Downloaded the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/c No. 3249565710 Challan and deposit Rs.1500/- to any branch of State Bank of India against the challan and DL Form duly filled in
- Send the completed DL Form with column 12 duly entered by the State Bank of India along with the IISWBM’s copy of Power Jyoti A/c No. 32495655710 Challan to the Institute so as to reach the Institute.
- Collect the application form at the reception counter after the payment of cash for a particular course.
IISWBM MBA – MHRM 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection process will based on the following factors :
- Based on CAT Scores.
- Cut Off Marks
- Academic Performance
- Based on the candidate’s performance in Group Discussion & Personal Interview
IISWBM MBA – MHRM 2020 Counselling
IISWBM MBA-MHRM: Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the WAT & PI. Counseling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card & Admit Card (Original)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IISWBM MBA -MHRM Admissions 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.