ISM Dhanbad MBA Admit Card 2020: ISM Dhanbad MBA Entrance 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be released in the 3rd week of May 2020. It will contain important information related to the examination and the appearing student. ISM Dhanbad MBA entrance test is organized every year by the Indian School of Mines. It is a national level test conducted to offer admission into PG programs. Applicant those will qualify this test can get admission to the ISM Dhanbad MBA and its affiliate institutions. Through this page, aspirants will get the overall details regarding the ISM Dhanbad MBA entrance Admit card 2020.
Also, check the following links also:
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fee
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Time Table – Check the Indian School of Mines Exam Dates
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Result – Cutoff Marks and Merit list details
Content in this Article
ISM Dhanbad MBA Admit Card 2020 – Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|CAT Results||04 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||31 Jan 2020|
|List of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Date of WAT & PI||Delhi: 26th February to 1st March 2020|
Chennai: 12-15th March 2020
Roorkee: 20-22nd March 2020
Mumbai: 27-29th March 2020
Kolkata: 3-6th April 2020
|Declaration of final selection||Last week of Apr 2020|
About ISM Dhanbad
Standing tall since early decades of 20th century, the institute is steadily sailing through the millennium change and has emerged into one of the most prominent institutions- Indian Institute of Technology IIT(ISM) with full bloom functioning of 18 branches of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management Studies, and Humanities. IIT (ISM) has had centenary long credentials of outperforming achievements/contributions in academia and the industry.
Details Available in ISM MBA Dhanbad Entrance 2020 Admit Card
ISM MBA Entrance Exam 2020 Admit card will contain some details related to the appearing students and the entrance test.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s signature, photograph
- Registration number
- Exam center
- Exam date and time
- Exam center location
- Important Instructions to be followed on the exam day
Eligibility Criteria for ISM Dhanbad Application Form
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- IIT Graduates who have scored CGPA 8 and above 10 point scale are exempted from the CAT score.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
ISM MBA Application Fee
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1600/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 800/-|
ISM Dhanbad MBA Selection Process
The Selection Process will be shortlisted based on the following factors :
- CAT Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th & 12th
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Download ISM Dhanbad MBA Admit Card 2020
The following are the steps to check the Indian School of Mines MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of ISM Dhanbad MBA https://www.iitism.ac.in/.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- After that, search the Admit Card tab and click on that.
- Next, select your course type and hit on the submit button.
- Enter the Roll number and date of birth details.
- Finally, download the ISM Dhanbad MBA Admit Card and take a hard copy for future reference.
Download ISM Dhanbad MBA Admit Card 2020 PDF
|ISM Dhanbad MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Question Paper – Check Previous Year Papers PDF
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – [email protected]
Indian School of Mines
Main Campus IIT (ISM), Dhanbad Jharkhand, INDIA, 826004
Hope you may get the complete information about the ISM Dhanbad MBA Admit Card 2020. If you have any doubts contact via comment section otherwise move to the official site of IS, Dhanbad. Don,t forget to share this article with our friends & family members to know the other entrance test details also.