ISM Dhanbad MBA Time Table 2020: Check out the details of ISM Dhanbad MBA 2020 Exam Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Indian School of Technology (ISM) invites applications for the 2Year Full Time MBA Programme for the session 2020. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of any national level entrance exam such as CAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Applications are available for the applicants on the official site of the University (आईएसएम धनबाद एमबीए समय सारणी). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the ISM Dhanbad MBA Exam Schedule process.
Also, refer to the following articles:
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Fee
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Admit Card – Download the ISM Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Result – Check Cutoff Marks and Merit List
Content in this Article
ISM Dhanbad MBA Time Table 2020 – Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|CAT Results||04 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||31 Jan 2020|
|List of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Date of WAT & PI||Delhi: 26th February to 1st March 2020|
Chennai: 12-15th March 2020
Roorkee: 20-22nd March 2020
Mumbai: 27-29th March 2020
Kolkata: 3-6th April 2020
|Declaration of final selection||Last week of Apr 2020|
About Indian School of Technology
The Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad (abbreviated as IIT (ISM)) is a public engineering and research institution located in Dhanbad, India. It was formerly known as the Indian School of Mines and was a Central University before it was converted into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and an Institute of National Importance.
IIT (ISM) offers courses in engineering, pure sciences, management and humanities with a focus on engineering. The institute has 18 departments and five inter-disciplinary centers. The Department of Mining Engineering has been accorded the status of “Center of Advanced Studies” by the University Grants Commission.
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2020 Admission Process
ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form: Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. The following documents are to be produced during the GD & PI Process. Candidate’s failure to produce any of the documents will lead to cancellation from the selection process of the MBA Admission.
- X & XII mark sheets
- Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Post-Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Post-Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Complete filled Application Form with Photograph pasted on it
- OBC-NC certificate issued after January 01, 2020, in the proper format by educational institutes by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Defense Personnel certificate issued in the proper format by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- Original CAT scorecard
How to check the ISM Dhanbad Exam Dates 2020
ISM Dhanbad MBA Time Table: The following are the steps to check the Indian School of Mines Entrance Exam Dates in the academic year of 2020 is given as:
- Firstly log on to the official website of ISM Dhanbad.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, search the Time Tab on the official home page.
- After that, select your course and hit on the button.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy for future usage.
Download the ISM Dhanbad MBA Dates Sheet 2020 PDF
|ISM Dhanbad MBA Time Table 2020 PDF||Click Here|
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Question Paper – Download in PDF
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Answer Key – Download ISM MBA Entrance Exam Solutions PDF
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ISM Dhanbad MBA Exam Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any doubts, you can contact via the comment section or go for the official site link is given in the above in this article. You can share to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.