JCECE Admit Card 2020: In this article, check out the information of JCECE Admit Card in the academic year of 2020 (जेसीईसीई एडमिट कार्ड). The JCECE Entrance Test will be conducted in the month 3rd week of May 2020. JCECE 2020 is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) every year. This state level entrance Test is conducted to offer admission in B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc.You can download the JCECE Exam Admit Card 2020 PDF will be available in this page.
Also, read the following article links to know the other information about the JCECE Entrance Test 2020 is given as:
- JCECE Application Form – Eligibility. Fee, Registration, Exam Date
- JCECE Exam Date – Download Exam Time Table PDF
- JCECE Result – Check Cutoff Marks & Merit list details
Content in this Article
JCECE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of online Registration||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date of application submission||1st week of May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|JCECE 2020 Exam||3rd week of May 2020|
|Release of Answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result declaration||4th week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||3rd week of June 2020|
Details available on Admit Card
Admit Card of JCECE Admission Test will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Applicants can download the admit cards/ Hall ticket from the official site. JCECE MBA Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online. So aspirants are advised to take a hard copy of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the information, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Semester Number
- Name of the Course
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- List of subjects
- The JCECE 2020 Online Application form will be released in the 2nd week of April 2020.
- To register and fill the application form, applicants have to apply through online only.
- The application process will involve various stages – Registration, Filling the Application form, Uploading of Images, payment of application fee and final submission & printing of application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & other required documents.
- Applying people have to submit the application before the first week of May 2020.
- Aspirants will be allowed to submit only one application form at a time. Multiple applications from single applicant will be rejected by the authority.
- All the details must be carefully and correctly filled in the application as no changes will be allowed after the final submission of the form.
How to check the JCECE Exam Admit Card 2020
JCECE Admit Card: These are the steps to check the JCECE Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is given as:
- First, log on to the official website
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, you can search the ‘Admit Card’ tab on the home page.
- After that, you can select the course name and hit on the submit option.
- Now, the JCECE Admit Card page will be available here.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth details and hit on the submit button.
- Finally, download & take a hard copy for further usage.
Download JCECE Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 PDF
|Download JCECE Exam Admit Card PDF||Click Here|
- JCECE Syllabus & Courses – Download in PDF
- JCECE Question Papers – Download JCECE Previous Year Papers
- JCECE Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Hope you may get the complete information regarding the JCECE Exam Admit Card 2020. So, if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment otherwise move to the official website link is provided in the above in this article. Don’t forget to share or subscribe to this page with your friends and family members to get the latest updates.