KIAMS MBA Date Sheet 2020: Check out the details of the KIAMS PGDM 2020 Application Form, Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Admissions for PG Diploma in Management are invited by the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS). Candidates will be offered admissions on the basis of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Scores (KIAMS PGDM एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. Students are requested to fill the application form on the official site. Go through this page, for details about the KIAMS PGDM Admissions. Here you can download the KIAMS Exam Time Table PDF that will be available in this post.
Also, read the following links:
- KIAMS Application Form, Eligibility, Date, Fee, Registration
- KIAMS MBA Admit Card – Download & Print PDF
- KIAMS MBA Result – Check the KIAMS Cutoff Marks & Merit list details
Content in this Article
KIAMS MBA Date Sheet 2020
|Name of the Events||Important Dates (Released)|
|Registration for KIAMS 2020||Released|
|Registration closing on||Last week of January 2020|
|CAT Exam Date||24th November 2019|
|XAT Exam Date||5th January 2020|
|CMAT Exam Date||28th January 2020|
How to check KIAMS MBA Time Table 2020 PDF
KIAMS MBA Exam Dates: The following are the steps to check the KIAMS MBA Entrance Test Dates in the academic year of 2020 will be given as:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of KIAMS
- The home page will have appeared on the screen.
- Next, search the Time Table tab and hit on that link.
- After that, select your choice like course name and click on the ok button.
- Finally, download the time table pdf and take a hard copy for future reference.
Details on KIAMS MBA Time Table PDF
The following information will be mentioned on the Exam Schedule :
- Name of the Institute
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Semester Number
- Trade Duration
- Name of the Subject.
KIAMS Application Form 2020
KIAMS 2020 Application Form has been Released for PGDM and PGP BA & DS Application window closing in last week of January 2020 on its official website and those applicants are wishing to get admission to their aspiring management program in this institute, they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website. The applicants can fill the application form of KIAMS by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants need to go on the Official webpage of the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies.
- Applicants have to click on the “Apply Now” button provided on the top of the page.
- After clicking on the link, the application form will appear to them and they can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- They have to select their institute and selection process center as per their choice.
- After that, candidates have to make the payment of application fee and they have to submit it and take the print out of it for future use.
KIAMS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of KIAMS 2020 and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified for a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They must also have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination.
- The final year candidates can also apply in this examination.
- The students must appear for anyone out of the exams i.e. CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA.
Download KIAMS MBA Exam Time Table 2020
|KIAMS MBA Entrance Test Dates PDF||Click Here|
KIAMS Contact details
Should you have any query related to the institute or the location of the institute:
For Harihar, call us on +91-(8192)-241269
For Pune, call us on +91-(2114)-289000ADMISSION
Admission Counselors: +91-866 967 0519, +91-866 967 0520
Fax: +91-(8192) 241270
Email: [email protected]
In this page, we have given the details regarding the KIAMS Exam Dates 2020details. If you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family members.