LBSIM Delhi Result 2020: LBSIM Delhi Cut off 2019 for PGDM admission may remain around 85+ percentile. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management has extended the last date to apply for the admission for PGDM 2020 batch to Dec 31, 2019. LBSIM Delhi Cut off 2019 will be based on CAT and GMAT exam scores to shortlist the candidates for GD-PI round which will be held in the month of Feb-Mar 2020. However, the final Admission results will be out on April 2020 on the basis of the merit list computed by taking into account the CAT 2020/GMAT score and candidate’s profile.
Also, check the following links regarding the LBSIM (Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management) Entrance Test:
- LBSIM Delhi Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Date
- LBSIM Exam Date – Check the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Time Table PDF
- LBSIM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
LBSIM Delhi Result 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||LBSIM Important Dates|
|CAT 2019 Registration Started: 7th August 2019||Availability of admission forms: September 2019|
|CAT 2019 Registration Ends: 25th September 2019|
|CAT 2019 Admit Card Download: October 2019 onwards||WAT, GD & PI Date: February – March 2020|
Result Declaration: Ist week of April 2020
|CAT 2019 Test: 24th November 2019||Last date of depositing fees: 14th June 2020|
The program commences: 15th June 2020
How to Check LBSIM Entrance 2020 Result
LBSIM Cutoff Marks: The following are the steps to check the LBSIM Entrance Exam Result in the academic year of 2020 is given as:
- Visit the official website of LBSIM ibsim.ac.in
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Go to the News & Announcement section on the Home screen.
- Next, click on the PDF file link given for display of the exam result.
- After that, select your course and applied and submit.
- The result of the applicant will be displayed on the screen of the computer. The entrance result will contain the roll no of the shortlisted student under various courses section.
- Download the PDF file and take the print out for further references.
LBSIM Entrance Exam 2020 – Cutoff Marks & Merit Lists
LBSIM Result: Applicants successful in clearing the written exam will be shortlisted for Interview Round. GD & PI Rounds are expected in the 4rth week of Jun 2020. The LBSIM will upload the list of the applicants selected for the Interview. Also, a separate list will be prepared for the reserved category peoples.
The result weightage for written test and interview group will be 85:15. It is necessary for the applicant to pass the GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) Round to be eligible for admission into LBSIM and its affiliate institutions.
LBSIM Entrance Test Selection Process
The selection of the Aspirants into LBSIM will be done on qualifying the entrance exam and GD & PI Round. NRI or NRI Sponsored aspirants need not appear for written test and will be selected by clearing the Group Discussion & Personal Interview Rounds.
The admission process into 6 campuses of LBSIM 2020 will be followed by the LBSIM 2020 counselling procedure. It will be done on the basis of rank obtained by the competitor in the written test. Qualified Students will be sent call letters for GD & PI Round. The final selection of candidates for admission is expected in the second week of July 2020.
Download Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute Result 2020 PDF
In the below table we have given regarding the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Entrance Exam Result PDF link.
|LBSIM Entrance Exam Result 2020||Download|
- LBSIM Question Papers PDF – [email protected]
- LBSIM Answer Key – Download the Entrance Test Solutions PDF
In this page, we have provided the overall information about the LBSIM Exam Result 2020. If you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family members.