Download MBA International Logistics Management pdf Notes. Here You can Get the Complete Notes, Study Materials & Pdf Books on MBA 4th Semester Subjects. Below You can Check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc. From the following MBA International Logistics Management Notes (MBA ఇంటర్నేషనల్ లాజిస్టిక్స్ మేనేజ్మెంట్), you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- The MBA Global HR Practices Notes Pdf- Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- MBA Cross-Cultural Business Management Textbook Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
MBA International Logistics Management pdf Notes
Logistic is the function that enables the flow of materials from suppliers into an organization through operations within the organization out to the customers. It is derived from the Greek word “logistikos’ which means ‘to reason logically’ It basically consists of all operations required for goods (both tangible and intangible) to be made available in markets or at specific destinations. International marketing is becoming more important to companies as the world shifts from distinct national markets to linked global markets.
International Logistics Management Study Material Pdf Download
|International logistics book pdf|
|International logistics management Question Paper|
|International Logistics Management ppt|
|International Marketing logistics notes|
Suggested Books for International Logistics Management
- Asopa, V.N SHIPPING MANAGEMENT CASES, AND CONCEPTS, Macmillan, New Delhi.
- Desai, H.P INDIAN SHIPPING PERSPECTIVES, Anupam Publications, Delhi,
- Khanna, K.K. PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION, Himalaya Publishing, Delhi.
- Lambert, D et al STRATEGIC LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
- SHIPPING DOCUMENTS AND REPORTS, UNCTAD
- Adland, R. (2002) THE STOCHASTIC BEHAVIOR OF SPOT FREIGHT RATES AND THE RISK PREMIUM IN BULK SHIPPING. Thesis (Ph.D.). Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- AIR TRANSPORT AUXILIARY, AIR TRANSPORT AUXILIARY. (Handbook) White Waltham, England Reminder Book, 1945.
- Allemang, A. (2006). “SUPPLY CHAIN SECURITY AND THE BUSINESS BENEFITS” Panelist remarks,
- Arnold J.R.T (1996) INTRODUCTION TO MATERIAL MANAGEMENT (2nd Edition) Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- ASTM SHIPPING CONTAINER STANDARDS AND RELATED TECHNICAL MATERIAL, 5th edition, 2007, ASTM
- Bamford C. (2001) TRANSPORT ECONOMICS, Heinemann, London
- Bardi, Edward; John Coyle and Robert Novack (2006). MANAGEMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. Thomson South-Western. ISBN 0-324-31443.
- Berglund, M., Laarhoven, P. van, Sharman, G. E Wandel, S., 1999. THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS IS THERE A FUTURE? THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT, 10, (1), pp. 59-70.
- Bossel, H., 1999. INDICATORS FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT THEORY, METHOD, APPLICATION. International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
- Cannella S., Ciancimino E. (2010) Up-to-date Supply Chain Management the Coordinated (S, R). In “ADVANCED MANUFACTURING AND SUSTAINABLE LOGISTICS”. Dangelmaier W. et al. (Eds.) 175-185. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Germany.
MBA International Logistics Management Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Marketing Logistics: Concept, objectives, and scope; System elements; Relevance of logistics in international marketing; International supply chain management and logistics; Transportation activity – internal transportation, inter-state goods movement; Factors influencing Distribution Logistics.
Unit – II
Transportation: Containerization; CFS and inland container depots; Dry ports; Road-Multi-modal transportation and CONCOR; Role of intermediaries including freight booking, shipping agents, C&F agents.
Unit – III
General Structure of Shipping: Characteristics- Types of shipping- liner and tramp operations; Conference Chartering operation- Freight structure and practices; Chartering principles and practices; UN convention on shipping information- Documents for shipping of goods.
Unit – IV
Air Transport: Air transportation –total cost concept, advantages, freight structure, and operations; Carrier consignee liabilities- Cargo handling- Information Support System.
Unit – V
Inventory Control and Warehousing: Inventory management – concepts and application to international marketing; Significance and types of warehousing facilities; Total cost approach to logistics.
MBA International Logistics Management Review Questions
- Explain the role of different cost approach in logistics
- What are the different costs involved in logistics?
- How is the total cost approach relevant in the case of international business?
- Define inventory management and its objectives
- What are the different types of inventories?
- Explain the different costs involved in Inventory Management
- What is the relationship between airlines’ carriage of passengers and Carriage of freight?
- What are some other large air freighters?
- Explain the symptoms of poor inventory management and how to improve it?
- Explain inventory control and need of it.
- Bring out the role of inventory management in international marketing
- Why is air cargo containers used?
- What are international airline “alliances?”
- When is the “charter” cargo flight used?
Buy MBA International Logistics Management Online at Amazon.in
- Ganapathi, Nandi
- Oxford University Press
- Edition no. Pap/Psc (01/06/2015)
- Paperback: 608 pages
- LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Faustino Taderera, Zebert Mahachi
- LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Paperback: 696 pages
- Robert Chira
- Paperback: 412 pages
- Sudalaimuthu A
- Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited
- Paperback: 416 pages
We have Provided the MBA International Logistics Management pdf Notes – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. Any University student can download given MBA International Logistics Management Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem International Logistics Management Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA International Logistics Management Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Notes & Books.