Download MBA Quantitative Techniques Notes pdf. Students can Download MBA 1st Sem Quantitative Techniques Study Materials & Books through the following post. Here we Provide the Study Materials for the Students who are Searching for MBA study materials notes on quantitative techniques. Students can Download the Study materials in the Pdf format Which can be Helps in their Academic preparation. The core courses in an MBA program (MBA క్వాంటిటేటివ్ టెక్నిక్స్) cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics and many. You can easily adapt the Lecture Notes, Study Materials, and Books to take full advantage of the complete material we offer in Below Links.
Also, Check The Following Links:
- MBA Finance Notes – Download All Semester Books & Study Materials
- The MBA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year
- MBA Organizational Behaviour Notes pdf – Download 1st Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
MBA Quantitative Techniques Notes pdf Download
“Quantitative techniques had facilitated the organization in solving complex problems on time with greater accuracy“. Quantitative Technique is a scientific approach to managerial decision-making. The successful use of a Quantitative Technique for management would help the organization in solving complex problems on time, with greater accuracy and in the most economical way.
Quantitative Techniques for Management MBA notes
|MBA study materials on quantitative techniques||Download Links|
|Quantitative Techniques Study Material||Download|
|Quantitative Technique Question Papers||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Quantitative Techniques – 1st Sem
- Bierman & Hausman, Quantitative Analysis for Business Decision.Billy E Gillert, “Introduction to OR”
- Franklyn A Lindsay, “New Technique for Management Decision-making”.
- Herbert G. Hicks, “New Management of Organisation”.
- Joseph L. Massie, “Essentials of Management.”
- R. L. Acnoff & M. W. Sasieni, “Fundamentals of OR”.
- Norbert Lloyd, Enrich, “Management OR”.
- Mario F. Triola, Elementary Statistics, Addison-Wesley January 2006.
- David & Moae, Introduction to the Practice of Statistics, W.H. Freeman & Co. February 2005.
- Allan & Blumon, Elementary Statistics: A Step by Step Approach. McGraw-Hill College, June 2003.
- James T. McClave Terry Sincich, William Mendenhall, Statistics, Prentice Hall February 2005
- Mark L. Berenson, David M. Revine, Tineothy C. Krehbiel, Basic Business Statistics: Concepts & Applications, Prentice Hall, May 2005.
MBA Quantitative Techniques Syllabus in Detailed Structure
The MBA Quantitative Techniques Notes syllabus has given in the following Units.
- Unit Lessons: Quantitative Techniques, Measures of Central Tendency, Mathematical Model, Linear Programming: Graphical Method, Linear Programming: Simplex Method
- Unit Content: QT – Introduction – Measures of Central Tendency – Mean, Median, Mode. Mathematical Models – deterministic and probabilistic – simple business examples – OR and optimization models – Linear Programming – formulation – graphical solution –simplex – solution.
- Unit Lessons: Transportation Model, Assignment Model
- Unit Content: Transportation model – Initial Basic Feasible solutions – optimum solution for non – degeneracy and
degeneracy model – Trans-shipment Model – Assignment Model – Travelling Salesmen problem.
- Unit Lessons: Network Model, Waiting Model (Queuing Theory)
- Unit Content: Network Model – networking – CPM – critical path – Time estimates – critical path – crashing, Resource leveling, Resources planning. Waiting Line Model – Structure of model – M/M/1 for the infinite population.
- Unit Lessons: Probability, Theoretical Probability Distributions, Probability Distribution of a Random Variable.
- Unit Content: Probability – definitions – addition and multiplication Rules (only statements) – simple business
application problems – a probability distribution – expected value concept – theoretical probability distributions – Binomial, Poison and Normal – Simple problems applied to business.
- Unit Lessons: Inventory Model, Game Theory, Simulation
- Unit Content: Inventory Models – Deterministic – EOQ – EOQ with Price Breaks – Probabilistic Inventory Models- Probabilistic EOQ model – Game theory-zero sum games: Arithmetic and Graphical Method. Simulation – types of simulation – Monte Carlo simulation – simulation problems. Decision Theory – Pay off tables – decision criteria – decision trees.
MBA Quantitative Techniques for Management Sample Questions
- What is simulation? Give a few areas of its application.
- With the help of a flow chart, briefly explain the simulation process.
- What are the advantages and limitations of simulation?
- What is the Monte Carlo simulation?
- Explain the procedure of simulation using random numbers.
- Explain how simulation is useful in solving queuing and inventory problems.
- What are the properties of the Two-person Zero-sum game?
- Define Pure strategy and Mixed strategy.
- What is meant by the saddle point?
- What is meant by a Fair Game?
- Explain how games can be solved using the dominance property
Online MBA Quantitative Techniques Books at Amazon.in
- TULSIAN (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 804 Pages - 01/22/2021 (Publication Date) - Pearson Education (Publisher)
We’ve provided MBA Quantitative Techniques Notes pdf. Students can Download Quantitative Techniques 1st Semester Study Materials & Books. Share this Article with Other Students who are Searching for Quantitative Techniques MBA Lecture Notes Pdf. For more information about the MBA Quantitative Techniques Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.