MBA Training and Development: Download MBA Training and Development in HRM Notes Pdf. You can Check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc. From the following MBA Training and Development Notes (HRM లో MBA శిక్షణ మరియు అభివృద్ధి), you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link. We provide MBA Training and Development study materials to MBA students free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- The MBA International Logistics Management pdf Notes – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- MBA Information Technology and E-Business pdf free download- MBA 4th Sem Notes, Study Materials & Books
- International Business Notes for MBA pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
MBA Training and Development in HRM Notes
Management of Training and Development is an elective subject for HR specialists. This is your first lesson on the subject. After going through this lesson you will be able to Explain Training and Development, Differentiate between Training Development and Education and Explain the significance of the Training and Development Department in any organization. Human Resources are the most important resources of any organization. Trained Employee is a priceless stone.
Full Notes of Training and Development Pdf Download
|Training and Development book pdf free download|
|Training and Development ppt for MBA students|
|Management Training and Development Notes pdf|
|Training and Development Question paper|
|Training and Development Questions Pdf||Download|
Suggested Books for MBA Training and Development
- B.Taylor & G.Lippitt: MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING HANDBOOK.
- William E.Blank, HANDBOOK FOR DEVELOPING COMPETENCY-BASED TRAINING PROGRAMMES, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey.
- David A.DeCenzo & Stephen P.Robbins: FUNDAMENTALS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Management of Human Resources, Dr. A. K Saini and Sanjay Kumar Pathak, Publisher: Gullybaba Publishing
- Human Resource Management by K. Ashwa Thapa, Publisher: Himalaya Publishing House
- Human Resource Management by V. S. P Rao, Publisher: Excel Publishing House
- Human Resource management by L. M Prasad, Publisher: Sultan Chand Publishing House.
- Training, Needs, Analysis, and Evaluation by Frances and Roland Bee, Publisher: IPD London
- Art of Training and Development in Management by Leslie Rae, Publisher: Crest Publication.
MBA Training and Development Syllabus pdf – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Job analysis – manpower planning – at the start of the business and as ongoing process – performance appraisal – standards, methods, errors
Unit – II
Learning Objectives – domains of learning – methods of learning – the importance of teaching techniques – instruction technology – instructor behavior – attention versus involvement
Unit – III
Need for Training and Development – Role of Development officers – administrators, consultants, designers, and instructors – determining training needs – potential macro needs – the usefulness of training – development of competency-based training programs – Evaluation of training programs
Unit – IV
Methods of training – on the job training – off the job training – choosing optimum method – the lecture – field trips – panel discussion – behavior modeling – interactive demonstrations – brainstorming – case studies – action mazes, incident process, in-baskets, team tasks, buzz-groups and syndicates, agenda setting, role-plays-reverse role plays, rotational role plays, finding metaphors, simulations, business games, clinics, critical incidents, fish bowls, T-groups, data gathering, grouping methods, transactional analysis, exception analysis.
Unit – V
Need for development – differences between training and development – management development program – career development program – counseling evaluation of programs – job evaluation – methods and techniques.
MBA Training and Development Review Questions
- Explain Training and Development
- Explain Why employee needs training and development
- DescribeExecutive Development
- Describe Supervisory Development
- Explain the meaning of career planning
- What are the objectives of career planning
- Explain different stages in career planning
- What do you understand by employee counseling?
- What is the aim of counseling?
- Explain various aspects of employee counseling
- Explain types of counseling
- What do you mean by job evaluation?
- Define job evaluation and explain what are the principles of job evaluation?
- Explain briefly various methods of job evaluation
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of Ranking Method and Job classification Method and Point system and Factor Comparison Method
- Explain training methodologies
- Differentiate on-the-job training and off-the-job training
- Explain the implementation of training programs
- Explain training methods
Buy MBA Training and Development Online at Amazon.in
- V. Renuka
- Margham Publications
- Edition no. 2016 (01/01/1970)
- Jaico Publishing House
- Steve Truelove
- Jaico Publishing House
- Edition no. First (11/28/2009)
- Paperback: 248 pages
- B. Janakiram
- Dreamtech Press
- Edition no. Indian Text (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 346 pages
- Product Condition: No Defects
- Raymond Noe, Amitabh Deo Kodwani
- McGraw Hill Education
- Edition no. 5 (07/01/2017)
- B. L. Gupta
- Vrinda Publications
Any University student can download given MBA Training and Development Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Training and Development Books at Amazon also. We have Provided the MBA Training and Development in HRM Notes Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Books & Notes. For more information about the Training and Development Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.