Check out the latest updates about MMMUT Admissions 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Result, Counselling Process. The University offers UG, PG & PhD Courses in various disciplines. Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology (MMMUT) invites applications for admissions in B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, MCA & PhD through the Entrance Exam – MET. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on the performance in the Entrance Test (MMMUT प्रवेश). Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions.
Eligible & Interested candidates should fill the applications on the official website of the University before the last date. Through this article, you can get the details such as Last Date to Apply, Document Verification etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- CIPET Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- DTE Maharashtra Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
MMMUT full form is Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology
Content in this Article
The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (MMMUT) is a technical State university located in the city of Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established in 1962 as Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, the college became affiliated with Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, in 2000. It was granted the status of “autonomous institute” by the University Grants Commission in 2011. The college became a university on 1 December 2013 by Act No. 22/2013 of U.P. Govt. It started functioning from 17 December 2013 after Prof (Dr.) Onkar Singh took over as the first Vice-Chancellor of the university.
Bachelor of Technology The university offers a Bachelor of Technology degree course of four years duration in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
MMMUT 2020 Dates
|Application Form Start Date||January 17, 2020|
|Application Form Last Date||March 31, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 30, 2020|
|MMMUT Entrance Test 2020 Date||May 11, 2020, and May 12, 2020|
|Results Announcement||June 5, 2020|
MMMUT 2019 Dates
|Online Application Starts from||17th January 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||31st March 2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last Date to Pay the Fee||8th April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||30th April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||For UG & PG Programmes : 11th & 12th May 2019|
For PhD Courses: 1st July 2019
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2019 (except for PhD)|
- B.Tech Programs: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Candidates can fill the applications through online or offline mode. Candidates should follow the following steps while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University. i.e., www.mmmut.ac.in
- Click on “Admissions 2020” visible at the bottom of the page.
- You will be directed to the new page.
- Click on “MET Registration” on the left side of the page.
- Follow the given instructions and fill the application form.
Step 1: Profile Registration
- Candidates should enter the basic details such as Name, E-Mail ID, Mobile Number etc.
- You should set a password with a length of 6-10 characters.
- After filling all the details in the form, click on the Submit button. A mail containing login information will be forwarded to the Email ID.
Step 2: Candidate Login
Login with the details, to fill the further application form.
Step 3: Fill the Application Form
- Candidates should fill the details such as Educational Qualifications.
- Upload Photo & Signature in prescribed size as mentioned in the Instructions.
Step 4: Verify Payment
Payment can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc. The last date for payment is on April 2020.
Step 5: Confirmation of the Application Form
On successful completion of payment, upload left thumb signature of the candidate (scanned copy) and click on final submit for confirmation of the application.
The Registration details are as follows :
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 750/-|
MMMUT Admit Card
The Admit Card is declared to be released on April 2020. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. Here are the steps to download the MMMUT Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “MET Admit Card” link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
MMMUT Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- Objective Type Questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Every objective type of question will carry 4 marks.
- Answers are to be marked in OMR sheet.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The Syllabus contains the following topics :
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” MET 2020 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
- Admissions will be given to the candidates on the valid scores obtained in MET.
- The University will shortlist the candidates based on the Merit in their Qualifications & Entrance Exam Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Counselling Process.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th MarkSheet Original & Photocopy
- 12th MarkSheet Original & Photocopy
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Conduct & Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 1 recent passport size photograph & Stamp size photographs (4 no.s)
- MET Exam Admit Card
- MET Exam Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of MMMUT 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.