NAARM Admission 2021: Check out the information regarding the NAARM Entrance Test 2021 details. PGDM Admission 2021 Notification @ naarm.org.in. ICAR Application Form (Open), Eligibility, Selection Process: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) officials had released the Application Form for PGDMA Admission 2021 (NAARM प्रवेश). For the sake of the students, we had also given the direct link to check the PGDMA Application Form 2021.
Additionally, we had also given the detailed information of the PGDMA Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Go through the below sections to know more details of the ICAR PGDMA Admission.
Also, read the other information about the NAARM Entrance Test 2020 is given as:
- NAARM Exam Date – Check the NAARM PGDMA Time Table
- NAARM Admit Card – Download PGDMA Exam Hall Ticket PDF
Content in this Article
NAARM Admission 2021 – Important Dates
|PGDMA Admission 2020 Notification | Application Form|
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – National Academy of Agricultural Research Management|
|Course Name||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agriculture) – PGDMA|
|Start Date Of Online Application||December 2020 (Started)|
|Last Date Of Online Application Form||Last week of January 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Admission Process For||12th Batch of PGDMA (2020-22)|
The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDMA is:
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA throughout the academic career (10th, 12th, and UG, relaxation of 5 percent marks for candidates of ST/SC)
- Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree on or before 1st July 2020 from any Agricultural University recognized by the UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture, and Veterinary Sciences.
- CAT 2019/CMAT 2020 Scores
An application fee of Rs.1200/- (Rs.600/- for SC/ST) shall be paid ONLINE through NEFT. The copy of the URN receipt for the payment may be attached along with the application form.
Admission of students to the PGDMA program is done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/ CMAT, group discussion, personal interview, etc. Weightage given to different process are as follows:
|CAT/ CMAT Score||30|
Documents To Be Uploaded On ICAR PGDMA Application Form
- Copy of mark sheets/transcripts for SSC (10th)/ HSC (12th).
- Transcript for graduation degree. In case, a degree is not yet completed, the copy of a transcript of the VIth semester shall be uploaded.
- Course Completion Certificate/ Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion for Graduation Degree (UG) in Agriculture or allied sciences.
- Work experience certificate (Six months and above only).
- The candidates shall submit their CAT 2019/CMAT 2020 scores after the declaration of the results.
- SC/ ST, NC-OBC & EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- URN/ Transaction receipt of online transfer of application fee.
Application Form 2021
Open the official portal of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – National Academy of Agricultural Research Management @ naarm.org.in
- On the home page, candidates can find the Application Form 2021 link.
- After finding the link, click on the link.
- Now, enter the login details and hit on Submit.
- Your Application Form 2021 will be displayed.
- Check the details available on the PGDMA Application Form 2021.
- Later, take a print out of the PGDMA Application Form 2021 for future use.
Other Links :
- NAARM Syllabus & Courses – Download in PDF
- NAARM Question Papers
- NAARM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
In this page, we have given the information regarding the NAARM PGDMA Exam Admissions, Fee, Eligibility, Exam Date. So, if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share or subscribe to this site with your friends and family members.