NALSAR University MBA Syllabus 2020: Check out the details of NALSAR University MBA 2020 Syllabus, Date, Eligibility. NALSAR starts admissions for its two-year full-time Post Graduate Programme in Management for the academic session 2020. Admissions for PGPM Course will be based on CAT Scores followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article (NALSAR विश्वविद्यालय एमबीए पाठ्यक्रम), you can get all the information about NALSAR University MBA Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIMEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BHU GNM Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
NALSAR University MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
Management Development Institute (NALSAR), one of India’s premier B-schools, promoted by IFCI, has launched its Murshidabad campus after the success of its NALSAR, Gurgaon campus. Management Development Institute (NALSAR) is a business school in India. It was established in 1973 by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. Its second campus has come up near Murshidabad, West Bengal. The Murshidabad campus was inaugurated by the Honourable President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee on 24 August 2014.
NALSAR was ranked 12 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, sixth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2017” and tenth in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2017. The institute offers various post-graduate diploma programs. These include full-time and part-time programs. It also offers fellowship research programs.
NALSAR University MBA Syllabus 2020
The NALSAR University MBA Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be available soon at the mdim.ac.in
Previous Year Dates
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||February 6, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NALSAR University MBA Application Form
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Candidates should have passed 3 years Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are eligible to apply.
NALSAR University MBA 2020 Application Process
NALSAR University MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
NALSAR University MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|For all Categories||Total Fee to be paid|
|Through Online Mode||Rs 1180/-|
NALSAR PGPM Interview Centres
Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Interview Process. Interviews will be conducted for the candidates at the following centers:
NALSAR University MBA 2020 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
How to check NALSAR University MBA Exam Syllabus 2020
NALSAR University MBA Syllabus: These are the points to check the NALSAR University MBA Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 is given as:
- Firstly, log on to the official website of NALSAR Murshidabad manage.gov.in
- The home page will have appeared on the screen.
- Next, search the ‘Syllabus’ or ‘Courses’ tab on the home page.
- After that, select the course name and hit on the submit button.
- Syllabus PDF will be available on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a hard copy for further usage.
Download NALSAR University MBA Syllabus 2020 PDF
|NALSAR University MBA Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of NALSAR University MBA Syllabus 2020 Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.