NIBM PGDM Result 2020: In this post, you can check the NIBM PGDM Entrance Test Results in the academic year of 2020. The National Institute of Bank Management PGDM Exam will be conducted in the month of April 2020. The NIBM Result 2020 (एनआईबीएम पीजीडीएम परिणाम) will be declared in the month of May 2020. So, you can check the NIBM Cutoff, Merit List details here. Download the NIBM PGDM Results link that will be provided in this article. The selection of applicants is done on the basis of CAT 2019/ XAT (2020)/ CMAT (2020) scores followed by the WAT and Interview in selected cities.
Also, check the following links to know the other information regarding the National Institute of Bank Management PGDM Program is given as:
- NIBM PGDM Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Date
- NIBM PGDM Time Table – Check the NIBM Exam [email protected]
- NIBM PGDM Admit Card/ Hall ticket – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
NIBM PGDM Result 2020 – Important Dates
The NIBM PGDM Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be on at the nbim.no
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Last date for submission of application forms at NIBM||20th March 2020|
|The date for Writing Ability Test and Interview||April 2020|
Previous Year Result
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 20, 2019|
How to check the NIBM PGDM Results
The following are the steps to check the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) PGDM Exam Result 2020 will be given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of NIBM nibmindia.org
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, search the ‘Result’ tab on the home screen.
- After that, enter your hall ticket number and click on the submit button.
- Your result sheet will be available on the screen.
- Download and take a hard copy for future reference.
About the Institute
National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) was established in 1969 by the Reserve Bank of India, in consultation with the Government of India, as an autonomous apex institution for research, training, education, and consultancy in bank management. Its mandate is to play a proactive role in the “think-tank” of the banking system. NIBM is part of the grand vision of giving a new direction to the banking industry in India and making the industry a more cost-effective instrument for national development.
Therefore, helping the managers in their endeavor to make their organizations competitive both in domestic and international markets is the mission of the Institute. NIBM, an autonomous academic institution, is governed by a Board, its highest policy-making body. The Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (the central bank of the country), is the Chairman of the Governing Board.
NBIM PGDM 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be Paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1500/-|
NBIM PGDM 2020 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA Scores.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- Past Academic Record of the candidate.
- Interviews will be conducted in various centers on particular dates.
NIBM Previous Year Result
NIBM Score Card/ Rank Card: The National Institute of Bank Management Post Graduate Diploma in Management Exam Result 2020 and previous year results are now available on this page.
NIBM Cutoff, Merit List Details
CMAT Entrance Exam
|Category||All India Cut-off by %ile|
|Economically Weaker Section||80%|
Download NIBM Result 2020 – PGDM
Download NIBM Previous Year Result: In the given table we are provided the NIBM Result download link.
|NIBM Exam Result Download||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
- NIBM PGDM Syllabus & Courses – Download Syllabus PDF
- NIBM PGDM Question Paper – Download Previous Year Papers
- NIBM PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – [email protected]
In this page, we have given the information about the NIBM PGDM Entrance Test Result 2020. So, if you have any confusion about this page give a message on the comment section or go for the official website of the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) is given in the above paragraph. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family members.