Panjab University Executive MBA Admission 2020: Panjab University Admissions (PU) 2020: Check out the Admissions for Panjab University Executive MBA and Details about the college & Courses and How to take Panjab University (PU) admission, Detailed knowledge about the University, Hostel Details and examination, Results and Anti-Ragging details of Panjab University (पंजाब यूनिवर्सिटी प्रवेश) which helps the aspirants to select the Most high-grade university to step into their career. Here, you can check the Application Fee, Eligibility, Courses, Syllabus, and other details also.
Also, read the following article to know the other details about the Panjab University EMBA Admission details are given as:
- Panjab University Executive MBA Time Table – Check PU EMBA Exam Dates
- Panjab University Executive MBA Admit Card – Download PU EMBA Hall Ticket
- Panjab University Executive MBA Result – Check PU Cutoff & Merit List Details
Content in this Article
Panjab University Executive MBA Admission 2020 – Important Dates
|Panjab University Admissions||Important Dates|
|Online registration starts on||December 18, 2019|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||January 31, 2020|
|Last date for submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||February 4, 2020|
|Last date for upload photo, signature along with other data on the official website after depositing the exam fee in SBI||February 16, 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Application Form to UBS office (along with a photocopy of certificates)||February 20, 2020, up to 5:00 p.m.|
Previous Year Dates
|Panjab University Admission||Dates|
|Available Prospectus and Online Entrance Test Form||28th May 2019|
|Last date for submission of information||05th July 2019|
|Last date for the Application fee||8th Jul 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||15-07-2019 (Monday)|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||21-07-2019, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00|
|Uploading of Answer and inviting Objections||24th July 2019|
|Exam Centers||Chandigarh and Ludhiana|
|Uploading of Answer and inviting Objections||24th July 2019|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||26th July 2019|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objection||29th July 2019|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key||31st July 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||05th August 2019|
|Date of Availability of Online Admission-cum- Examination Forms||09th August 2019|
|Last date of submission of Online Admission-cum-Examination Forms||19th August 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Panjab University MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
- A Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University/ degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with at least 50 percent of marks in the aggregate;
- A pass in the final exam conducted by the
(a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England
(b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and
(c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- AMIE exam with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma exam with 60% marks or above & have at least 5 years of research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD applicants.
Panjab University Syllabus 2020
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- General English & Comprehension
Panjab Executive MBA Selection Process
These are the points to take the admission in Panjab University MBA Executive Program:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Panjab University Admission Process
Admission to the Panjab University MBA (Executive) course will be made on the basis of the merit list. Candidates under many reserved categories and NRI category will compete within their categories on the same principles
The aspirants who have qualified Entrance Examination have to submit duly filled Online Admission-cum-Exam Form, as per the guidelines displayed on the above-said site.
Every contestant must indicate in her/his Online Admission-cum-Exam Form the reserved categories for which s/he wants to apply. If the category is not mentioned in her/his PU Admission Form, the student will be considered for the General Category only. No candidate shall be considered for admission against any reserved categories for which s/he has not applied. However, a reserved category candidate will be considered for admission against General category seats also as per his general merit position.
- The Application Fee for General Category – Rs. 2175/-
- The Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD Category – Rs. 1088/-
Documents required for Panjab Univesity Admission
The following are the mandatory documents required to take MBA admission in Panjab: –
- Domicile Certificate (only for candidates applying under state quota)
- Class 10 Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Class 12 Certificate
- Category Certificate (applicable to reserved categories)
- UG Marks Sheet and Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Score Card and Admit Card of Entrance Test
Panjab University Application Process
Panjab University Application Form will be available on the official website http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in the Last date for submission of application information on the site to generate the Bank Challan and the Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using website generated Challan
After the declaration of PU result of the Entrance Test, the Admission Form shall be available at the Panjab University official website
At the time of declaration of PU EMBA result detail of this procedure will be available here.
PU Admit Card will be available for downloading from the website by the applicant using his/her own Login ID and Pwd provided while generating Bank Challan. The competitors will be communicated through email only for this purpose.
- Panjab University Executive MBA Syllabus – Download PU EMBA Syllabus
- Panjab University Executive MBA Question Paper – Download Previous Papers PDF
- Panjab University Executive MBA Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
In this page, we have given the information regarding the Panjab University EMBA Admission, Fee Eligibility, Syllabus and details also. So, if you have any queries regarding this post give a message via the comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this post with our friends and family members to know the latest updates.