Check out the Punjab ITI Admission 2021. The Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of PB ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Punjab ITI Admissions (पंजाब आईटीआई प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Punjab ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training|
|Notification on||Punjab ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Eligibility||8th or 10th|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||2nd week of June 2021|
|Document Verification||2nd week of June 2021|
|Online Choice Filling||2nd week of Jun 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2021|
|Reporting at the Institutes||Last week of June – 1st week of July 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for PB ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||2nd week of June 2020|
|Document Verification||2nd week of June 2020|
|Online Choice Filling||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Result Declaration||Last week of June 2020|
|Reporting at the Institutes||Last week of June – 1st week of July 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th or 10th from a recognized Board of Education.
- Age Limit: The age limit should be at least 14 years.
- Relaxation: There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
- Domicile: The candidate should have a domicile certificate of Punjab State.
ITI Trade Courses
- Architectural Assistant
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Baker and Confectioner
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer-Aided Embroidery And Designing
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Craftsman Food Production (Vegetarian)
- Cutting & Sewing (VI)
- Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Dress Making
- Driver Cum Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Fashion Design & Technology Fitter
- Food & Beverages Services Assistant
- Food Production (General)
- Front Office Assistant
- Fruit and Vegetable Processor
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Hospital House Keeping
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Instrument Mechanic
- Interior Design & Decoration
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the AP ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://www.punjabitis.gov.in/
- Click on the link ” Admission ” available on the left side of the page.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
Fee Structure provided below is as per last year, and for candidates reference.
- Engineering Trade – Rs.19312 (per Annum)
- Non-Engineering Trade – Rs.12875 (Per Annum)
Candidates will be considered for the allotment of seats based on their merit and category. If the seat is allotted, candidate have to take a printout of the provisional allotment letter and visit the nearby D.I. and complete the admission formalities. If the seat is not allotted then the candidate have to attend the next round of counselling by again filling the choices.
The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Directorate Technical Education & Industrial Training (DTE&IT)
Plot No. 1, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh
Tel. No. Office – 0172-2614031
Fax No. Office – 0172-2614622
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Punjab ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.