RRB ALP Online Application 2020 Process – Apply Online @ indianrailways.gov.in
Check out the RRB ALP Online Application. The Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the number of vacancies for the post of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot. Candidates searching for the notification details are now on the right page. This article gives you the information regarding RRB ALP Online Application. Aspirants who are waiting to build a perfect career can use this golden opportunity for a secure life. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post. Online Applications are invited by RRB who are met with the required qualifications. Candidates can visit the official website of RRB to fill the Online Application form.
In this article I am going to provide you the information of RRC /RRB Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, etc. Continue reading the below article for more updates.
RRB Clerk Notification Details – Click Here
RRB Clerk Online Application – How to Apply – Click Here
RRB Clerk Exam Dates – Click Here
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. RRC Recruitment for the ALP(Assistant Loco Pilot) post. Aspirants whose goal is to attain a Central Govt Job can use this chance for their dreams to come true. Candidates who met the eligibility can apply for this job. Applications will be accepted by the recruitment board till the last date. Application form link is available on the Official RRB website or our web portal. RRB ALP Online Application can filled only through online mode. Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) conducts a Computer-based test for the aspirants. Based on the performance in the written exam, candidates will be selected for the post.
Content in this Article
RRC ALP Important Dates 2020
|Events Name||Important Dates (expected)|
|Application form availability||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to pay the online fee||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to pay via SBI E-Challan||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to pay via Post office Challan||Last week of Feb 2020|
|Admit card releasing||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Stage-I of CBT||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Result announcement||September 2020/ Oct 2020|
|Stage-II of CBT||3rd week of Nov 2020|
|Result announcement||Dec 2020|
|Computer-based aptitude test||Update Soon|
|Document verification||Update Soon|
Previous RRC ALP Important Dates
|RRB ALP Events||Important dates|
|RRB ALP 2019 notification||Feb 2019|
|RRB ALP application 2019 started on||Feb 2019|
|RRB ALP application 2019 ended on||Mar 2019|
|Issuance of admit card for the First Stage CBT||Aug 2019|
|RRB ALP First Stage CBT||Aug to Sep 2019|
|RRB ALP mock test||Jul 2019|
|The result of First Stage CBT||Nov 2019|
|Issuance of admit card for Second Stage CBT||Nov 2019|
|RRB ALP Second Stage CBT||Nov 2019|
|Result of Second Stage CBT||Dec 2019|
|Hall ticket of Computer-Based Aptitude Test||Jan 2020|
|Computer-Based Aptitude Test to be conducted on||Feb 2020|
|Document verification/medical examination||Apr 2020|
|Final merit list||May/Jun|
RRB ALP Online Application
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the post||Assistant Loco Pilot – ALP|
|Number of Vacancies||26502|
|Application Form||Apply Online|
|Official website of RRB||indianrailways.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for RRB ALP Online Application
- Candidates must have completed Matriculation or SSLC and ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/ SCVT in relevant trades such as Armature and Coil Winder/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Heat Engine/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/ Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/ Turner/ Wireman.
- or Matriculation/ SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the relevant trade or
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering or Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
- The Age limit required for this job should be between 18-30 years.
- Age relaxation is also available to the candidates and the age rules are to be followed as per RRB which are mentioned in the official notification..
- 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Pwd (UR), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) candidates & for others as per rules.
RRB ALP – Application Fee
The application fee depends on the category. Below are the fee details mentioned for each category.
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Selection Process
RRB Board follows a strategy for the selection of the students. The selection will be done based on the following steps.
- First Stage of Online Exam (CBT) – Computer Based Test
- Second Stage of Online Exam
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test
After receiving all the applications of the candidates, RRB conducts a first online exam. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the written exam. Shortlisted candidates will again undergo second level of written exam. Candidates who gets qualified in the 2 levels of CBT exam will be called for document verification. Candidates who are done with verification of documents, marks scored in written exam will go for the fitness test. The final selection will be done based on the physical test.
How to Apply Online Application for RRC ALP
Candidates applying for RRB ALP should follow the below steps to complete the application form
- Visit the official website of RRB – indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill out the basic details like Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Valid Email ID.
- After registration is completed a new ID and password will be generated.
- OTPs will be sent to your mobile number and Email.
- Retrieve OTPs to validate them and proceed with the filling of the application.
- Click on the “Apply/Edit” Application.
- Fill all the remaining details such as Educational Qualifications etc.
- Check the details all you have entered are correct or not before submitting the form.
- Make application fee payment through online mode i.e., Internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
- After the payment process is completed.
- Upload your Photo and Signature, required documents.
- Click on the Final Submit button.
Hope this article is useful for the aspirants to know about the RRB ALP Online Application and how to fill the application form. Students can also this article with their friends. For more information about the RRB recruitment notifications keep visiting the Official Website of the RRB or our website for the updates.