Check out the details of the Topic SAAT 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of SOA Entrance Test 2020 like SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, SAAT Syllabus, SAAT 2020 Application Form, and Fee. SOA University grants admission (SAAT एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म) to its various UG and PG courses on the basis of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- UPESEAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About SOA University
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA University) is a Deemed University situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. SOA University was reaccredited by NAAC with an ‘A’ grade (highest grade under the old system) in 2015 for a period of 5 years. It was ranked as the 33rd best National Institution, the 20th Best National University, and the Best Institution in Odisha by the MHRD through its NIRF Rankings in 2017.
SAAT 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of Dec 2019|
|Last date to register||Last week of Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of Apr 2020|
|SAAT 2020 Exam||2nd week to last week of Apr 2020|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||December 05, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 31, 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||April 05, 2019|
|Exam Date||April 14 to 28, 2019 (Online)
April 21, 2019 (Offline)
|Declaring Results||May 04, 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||May 06 – 08, 2019|
SAAT Full Form is Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test
The एसएएटी 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of SOA. Application form for all courses is issued from December 2018. The following we provide the Online Application form for the 2020 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- SAAT 2020 Application Form available in online mode only. The application form will be available online from January 2017 as the last date to fill the 2020 application form will be April 2018.
- The acknowledgment of the receipt of the 2020 application will be intimated through e-mail or SMS.
- Submit all required documents for SAAT 2020 Application Form. After submitting these details in the form of SAAT 2020 students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
Note: There is no application fee/examination fee for SAAT 2020.
The Eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2020 which includes the Age limit for SAAT Entrance TEST 2020, SAAT TEST 2020 Qualification as follows.
SAAT Age limit: There’s no specific age limit to appear in SAAT 2020.
SAAT Qualification: (UG and PG Courses)
- B.Tech/B.Tech Dual Degree: The candidates should Pass/appear in the 12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry along with one of the Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/Statistics.
- B.Pharm: The candidates should Qualify in 10+2 passed/appearing in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English.
- B.Sc in Agriculture: The candidates should Qualify in Minimum qualification required is 12th passed/appearing with PCM/PCB/PCMB/PCA/PCH subjects combination. the age limit for this Course is 23.
- BBA, B.Sc, BBA.LL.B: The candidates should Qualify in Minimum qualification required 10+2 in any stream from a recognized institution.
- MCA, MCA (LE), LL.M.: The candidates should Qualify for a Bachelor’s degree in law or integrated law degree by securing 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Tech: The candidate should have the Qualified Marks in B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent in the respective discipline.
The SAAT entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no marks would be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by the student in the tabular form for the SAAT 2020 Test is given as follows,
The SAAT 2020 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the Selected course by the Student. The syllabus has the main subjects of Course list as Follows,
• KINETIC THEORY OF GASES
• OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES
• CURRENT ELECTRICITY
• MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM
• ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS
• ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
• DUAL NATURE OF MATTER AND RADIATION
• ATOMS AND NUCLEI
• ELECTRONIC DEVICES
• COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
• LAWS OF MOTION
• WORK, ENERGY, AND POWER
• ROTATIONAL MOTION
• PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS
- SOME BASIC CONCEPTS IN CHEMISTRY
• The STATES OF MATTER
• ATOMIC STRUCTURE
• CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
• CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
• REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY
• CHEMICAL KINETICS
• SURFACE CHEMISTRY
- SETS, RELATIONS, AND FUNCTIONS
• COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
• SEQUENCES AND SERIES
• LIMIT, CONTINUITY, AND DIFFERENTIABILITY
• INTEGRAL CALCULUS
• DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
• COORDINATE GEOMETRY
• THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
• VECTOR ALGEBRA
• STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
• MATHEMATICAL REASONING
• PERMUTATIONS and COMBINATIONS
• MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION
• BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS
• PLANT CELL
• COMPLEXITIES OF PLANT LIFE
• MORPHOLOGY OF ANGIOSPERMS
• TAXONOMY OF FLOWERING PLANTS
• CONTINUITY OF PLANT LIFE
• MICROORGANISMS AND DIVERSITIES OF PLANT LIFE
• PROCESSES IN PLANTS
• ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
• BOTANY AND HUMAN WELFARE
• COMMON PLANT DISEASES
• GENETIC ENGINEERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
• ANIMAL WORLD
• DIVERSITY OF LIFE: KINGDOM-PROTASIA
• MULTICELLULARITY IN ANIMALS
• TYPES OF RESPIRATION
• DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
• TYPES OF CIRCULATION
• EXCRETORY REPRODUCTION IN MAN
• CONTROL AND COORDINATION IN MAN
• TYPES OF REPRODUCTION
• ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
• COMMON HUMAN DISEASE
•Defense MECHANISM OF BODY
• WILDLIFE CONSERVATION
How to Prepare Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
Previous Question Papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for SAAT 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the entrance exam.
|SAAT Exam Paper 2015||Download|
|SAAT Exam Paper 2016||Download|
|SAAT Exam Paper 2017||Download|
Click Here: SAAT Exam Previous Papers for 2019
Candidates will be able to get the admit card 2019 through online mode from the website.The admit card will be released before one or two weeks from the examination. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: SAAT Exam Admit Card
The 2020 Result will be available from BVP in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: SAAT Exam Results
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the SAAT 2020 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form.
Also, read the following links for more information.
- LPU NEST Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BVP CET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of SAAT 2020 (एसएएटी 2020) Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.