Check Out Software Testing Methodologies Textbook Pdf Download.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Professional Ethics and Human Values Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Study material, Lecture Notes, Books
- Computer Network Notes Pdf Free Download- B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
- Data Mining Lecture Notes Pdf Download- B.Tech 3rd year Study Material, Lecture Notes, Books
- Web Technology Pdf Download- B.tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Material, Books in Pdf
Content in this Article
Software Testing Methodologies Lecture Notes
Introduction: Software Testing is the design and implementation of a special kind of software system: one that exercises another software system with the intent of finding bugs. Testing consumes at least half of the time and work required to produce a functional program. MYTH: Good programmers write code without bugs. (It’s wrong!!!) History says that even well-written programs still have 1-3 bugs per hundred statements.
Software Testing Methodologies Textbook Pdf Download
|Software testing methodologies by Boris beizer pdf|
|Software testing methodologies Aditya engineering college|
|Software testing methodologies ppt|
|Software testing methodologies Question Paper|
|Software Testing Methodologies Notes Pdf|
List of Reference Books for Software Testing Methodologies- 3rd Year
- Software testing techniques – Boris Beizer, Dreamtech, second edition.
- Software Testing- Yogesh Singh, Camebridge
- The Craft of software testing – Brian Marick, Pearson Education.
- Software Testing, 3rd edition, P.C. Jorgensen, Aurbach Publications (Dist.by SPD).
- Software Testing, N.Chauhan, Oxford University Press.
- Introduction to Software Testing, P.Ammann&J.Offutt, Cambridge Univ.Press.
- Effective methods of Software Testing, Perry, John Wiley, 2nd Edition, 1999.
- Software Testing Concepts and Tools, P.NageswaraRao, dreamtech Press
- Win Runner in simple steps by Hakeem Shittu, 2007 Genixpress.
- Foundations of Software Testing, D.Graham& Others, Cengage Learning
Software Testing Methodologies Syllabus- B.Tech 3rd Year
Fundamentals of various testing methodologies.
• Describe the principles and procedures for designing test cases.
• Provide supports to debugging methods.
• Acts as the reference for software testing techniques and strategies.
Introduction: Purpose of Testing, Dichotomies, Model for Testing, Consequences of Bugs, Taxonomy of Bugs. Flow graphs and Path testing: Basics Concepts of Path Testing, Predicates, Path Predicates and Achievable Paths, Path Sensitizing, Path Instrumentation, Application of Path Testing.
Transaction Flow Testing: Transaction Flows, Transaction Flow Testing Techniques. Data flow testing: Basics of Dataflow Testing, Strategies in Dataflow Testing, Application of Dataflow Testing.
Domain Testing: Domains and Paths, Nice & Ugly Domains, Domain testing, Domains, and Interfaces Testing, Domain and Interface Testing, Domains and Testability. Paths, Path products, and Regular expressions: Path Products & Path Expression, Reduction Procedure, Applications, Regular Expressions & Flow Anomaly Detection.
Syntax Testing: Why What and How, A Grammar for formats, Test Case Generation, Implementation and Application and Testability Tips. Logic-Based Testing: Overview, Decision Tables, Path Expressions, KV Charts, and Specifications.
UNIT – V:
State, State Graphs, and Transition Testing: State Graphs, Good & Bad State Graphs, State Testing, and Testability Tips. Graph Matrices and Application:-Motivational overview, matrix of graph, relations, power of a matrix, node reduction algorithm.
Software Testing Tools: Introduction to Testing, Automated Testing, Concepts of Test Automation, Introduction to list of tools like Win runner, Load Runner, JMeter, About Win Runner ,Using Win runner, Mapping the GUI, Recording Test, Working with Test, Enhancing Test, Checkpoints, Test Script Language, Putting it all together, Running and Debugging Tests, Analyzing Results, Batch Tests, Rapid Test Script Wizard.
• Understand the basic testing procedures.
• Able to support in generating test cases and test suites.
• Able to test the applications manually by applying different testing methods and
• Apply tools to resolve the problems in the Real-time environment.
List of Software Testing Methodologies Important Questions
- Discuss Myths related to software testing and its facts.
- Explain the life cycle of Bug.
- How to verify high-level decision? Discuss briefly.
- A program calculates the GCD of three numbers in the range [1, 50]. Design test cases for this program using BVC, robust testing, and worst-case testing methods.
- Explain in detail about Cyclomatic Complexity. Illustrate with an example.
- Write and explain about Top-down integration testing.
- Discuss about Selective Retest Technique.
- What is the need for minimizing test cases in a project? Illustrate with an example.
- What is Six Sigma? Explain briefly.
- List and explain various guidelines for Automated testing.
- What is the procedure for performing thread-based integration testing? Discuss briefly.
Buy Software Testing Methodologies Books Online at Amazon.in
- Experienced Faculties
- Professional Publications
- Mrs S A Salve, Sachin R Sakhare
- Nirali Prakashan
- Edition no. First (01/01/1970)
- Marnie L. Hutcheson
- Wiley India Pvt Ltd
- LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
- Jangir Sunil Kumar
- LAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Paperback: 124 pages
- Renu Rajni, Pradeep Oak
- McGraw Hill Education
- Paperback: 332 pages
Hope you Collected the complete notes of Software Testing Methodologies Textbook Pdf Download- B.Tech 3rd Year Study Material, Lecture Notes, Books Pdf. For any query regarding on Software Testing Methodologies Pdf Contact us via the comment box below. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Software Testing Methodologies Pdf Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 3rd Year Software Testing Methodologies Books at Amazon also.