Check out the details of the Topic TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Telangana State Entrance Test in Engineering and Medical (తెలంగాణా స్టేట్ ఎమ్సెట్) 2020 like TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, TS EAMCET Syllabus, TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form, and Fee. TS EAMCET is known as Telangana State EAMCET Examination for the 2020 year a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses. Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination for admissions to various professional courses offered by private colleges and universities in the state of Telangana.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- PTU Exam Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- CUSAT Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- REAP Application Form, Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date
Content in this Article
About Telangana EAMCET
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Telangana. Many Universities/colleges consider the TS EAMCET score for providing admission in Different Courses. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad is going to invite online applications for the TS EAMCET 2018 probably in the month of February every year.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Online Application form release||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date of application submission without late fee||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Application correction window open||1st to 2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.500/- late fee||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.1000/- late fee||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of application submission with Rs.10000/- late fee||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam||1st to 2nd week of May 2020|
|Publication of provisional answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Last date of Objection/Suggestion submission for answer key||3rd week of May 2020|
|Results announcement/Release of final answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|Release of Rank card||Last week of May 2020|
|Starting of Counseling||2nd week of Jun 2020|
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||March 6, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application form without late fee||April 5, 2019|
|Application Corrections||April 6 – 9, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs 500/- late fee||11.04.2019|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs 1000/- late fee||17.04.2019|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs 5000/- late fee||24.04.2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs 10000/- late fee||28.04.2019|
|Release of Admit Card||20.04.2019 – 01.05.2019|
|Exam Date||Agriculture – May 8 and 9, 2019
Engineering – May 3, 4 and 6, 2019
|Release of Answer Key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Results||May 19, 2019|
|Release of Rank Card||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||May 25, 2019|
TS EAMCET Full Form is Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test
TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form
The EAMCET Online Application Available on the Official Website of Telangana EAMCET. The application form for all courses is issued from March 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for Telangana EAMCET 2020.
How To Apply:
- The Telangana EAMCET 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from March 2020.
- The candidates are required to send the filled application form in offline mode only with in the last week of February 2020
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to paste photograph and signature. And In the application form, the candidates have to fill their basic, payment, qualifying examination, category, address, income details, etc.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
Application Fee For TS EAMCET 2020
The Application Fee for the TS EAMCET in Online and Offline mode also. The Application Fee is applied for courses below,
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||
|Both (E & AM)||
List of Groups in TS EAMCET
Agriculture & Medical Category
- B.Sc (Hort.)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Science
- B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C)
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- B.Pharma (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. /B.Tech – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Tech. B.Sc. (CA & BM) (M.P.C) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C)
TS EAMCET Test Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Joint Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in TS EAMCET 2020, Telangana EAMCET Test Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for Admission in Universities in Telangana State.
Nationality: The Candidates should belong to Telangana state.
- For Engineering Course: They should behave passed 10+2 [12th] Examination or Candidates with diploma holders can also apply for this examination with the subjects for these examinations are Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. They should at least get 45% in the examination and 40% for reserved category.
- For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses: The Candidate should pass 12th standards with Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- For Pharmacy and Pharm. D Course: The Applying candidates must have appeared or passed 12th from AP/Telangana board or other recognized board with the main subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology optional. The Candidates must get 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST Categories.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Telangana EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in offline mode. There would be no negative marking so no mark will deduct for each wrong answer. The questions will be asked in both languages. This choice will make the answering process easier for candidates. 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer.
Syllabus for TS EAMCET 2020
The Telangana EAMCET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Telangana EAMCET 2020 as with the list of available topics in the written test. The basis Subject of Concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture.
How to Prepare
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
Model/Previous Years Questions for TS EAMCET 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Telangana EAMCET 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the Agriculture Joint entrance Test 2019 exam.
Telangana EAMCET will release the answer key of the entrance Test 2019 tentatively After the Entrance Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Answer Key
TS EAMCET Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the Entrance Test to admit card 2020 through online mode from the website. Applicants can download Telangana EAMCET 2020 Hall ticket will be available from 1st to 2nd week of May 2020. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Admit Card
TS EAMCET Result
The Result will be available from Telangana EAMCET in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their EAMCET 2020 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: Telangana Entrance Exam Results
TS EAMCET Rank & MERIT LIST
The Telangana EAMCET authority will prepare the merit list for admission on the basis of candidates marks scored in the qualifying examination. Candidates can check the merit list online through the official website of TS EAMCET 2020.
Click Here: Merit List
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
- Telangana EAMCET Admission of Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Entrance Test 2020.
- A separate notification will release for Bachelor in Architecture applicants. A list of institutes with an allotment of seats will be given on the basis of category.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
- TS EAMCET 2020 Score Card
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Date Of Birth certificate
- TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application Form
- Salary certificate
- Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of the qualifying exam
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Also, read the following for more Information
- MU OET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Punjab JET Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- UUEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TS EAMCET 2020 (తెలంగాణా స్టేట్ ఎమ్సెట్ 2020) Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.