Check out UPSC Mains Bengali Reference Books 2020 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification and UPSC Mains Bengali Question Papers. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Bengali books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2019 exam. The following are the Bengali books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Bengali Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Bengali Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Bengali Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Bengali Exam Date 2020
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2020. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Bengali Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Bengali Reference Books
- Manorama Yearbook 2016 by Malayala Manorama
- IAS General Studies Preliminary Topic wise solved papers(paper I and Paper II) by New Vishal’s Editorial Board
- Pathfinder CDS Examination Conducted by UPSC by Arihant Experts
- The Megayear Book for 2017 Current Affairs and General knowledge for competitive exams by Disha Experts
- 21 years CSAT General studies IAS prelims topic wise solved papers by Disha Experts
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Full list of UPSC books available in Flipkart
- Full list of UPSC books available in Amazon
- Recommended List of UPSC Books available in Flipkart
About Bengali Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC mains language optional paper Bengali is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in the Indian Subcontinent. It is the national and official language of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, and the official language of some eastern and north-eastern states of the Republic of India, including West Bengal, Tripura, Assam (Barak Valley) and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is also one of the 22 scheduled languages of India. With over 250 million speakers, Bengali is the seventh most spoken native language in the world by population.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get a complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Bengali subject. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Bengali Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Bengali Reference Books – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.