Check out UPSC Mains Chemistry Reference Books 2020 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2020 and UPSC Mains Chemistry Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Chemistry books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. Following are the Chemistry books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Chemistry Notes in pdf. Given Books are useful for IFS (Indian Forest Services) Exam also.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Chemistry Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Chemistry Previous Question Papers [2019, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Chemistry Exam Date 2020
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2020. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Chemistry Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Chemistry Reference Books 2020
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry – J.D. Lee – Buy from Amazon.in
- Atomic Structure – Principle of physical chemistry – Puri, Sharma & Pathwa
- Chemical Periodicity, Chemical bonding,Coordination compound- Maden, Malik, Tuli
- Extradiction of metals, Principle of inorganic chemistry – Puri, Sharma, Jauhar. – Buy from Amazon.in
- Pollution and its control – A textbook of environmental chemistry and pollution – S S Dara. – Buy from Amazon.in
- Rest all the chapters – An advanced inorganic chemistry – J.D. Lee
- Theoretical principles of inorganic chemistry – G S Manku – Buy from Amazon.in
- Advance physical chemistry – Gurdeep Raj – Buy from Amazon.in
- Chemical kinetics – Advance physical chemistry – Gurdeep Raj
- Photochemistry – A textbook of physical chemistry (Vol. – IV) – K.L. Kapoor
- Principals of Physical Chemistry (Gaseous state, Thermodynamics, Phase rule, solutions, Colligative properties, Electro Chemistry, Catalysis, Colloids) – Puri, Sharma & Pathawa – Buy from Amazon.in
- A guide to mechanism in organic chemistry – Peter Sykes – Buy from Amazon.in
- Bonding and shape of organic molecules, Stereochemistry of carbon compound – Reactions and reagents – O P Agarwal – Buy from Amazon.in
- Rest all the chapters – A textbook of organic chemistry – Bahl & Bahl – Buy from Amazon.in
About Chemistry Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
Chemistry is a branch of physical science that studies the composition, structure, properties, and change of matter. Chemistry includes topics such as the properties of individual atoms, how atoms form chemical bonds to create chemical compounds, the interactions of substances through intermolecular forces that give matter its general properties, and the interactions between substances through chemical reactions to form different substances.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is therefore a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Chemistry subject 2020. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Chemistry Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Chemistry Reference Books 2020 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.