Check out UPSC Mains Management Reference Books 2020 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2020 and UPSC Mains Management Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Management books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. Following are the Management books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Management Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Management Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Management Previous Question Papers [2019, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Management Exam Date 2020
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2019. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Management Exam 2020 will be held on June 2020
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Management Reference Books 2020
- Economics: Any good economics book
- Financial: Pandey/Chandra/Khan & Jain/Bearley – Buy from Amazon.in
- HRD: Mammoria/Monappa/Prasad/Flippo – Buy from Amazon.in
- Management: Terry and Franklin; Koontz and Donnel; Koontz and Weihrich
- Marketing: Kotler and any one Indian author book(Saxena/Ramaswami etc.) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Operations: Adams/Taha – Buy from Amazon.in
- Organizational Behaviour: Luthans and Robbins- for some portions Blanchart is also good.
- Organisational Design: Khandwala; Madhukar Shukla
- Strategic Cost Management: Business Today supplements
- Strategic Management: Michael Porter
About Management Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could. This is not a very popular subject in UPSC but the number of takers is increasing when compared to the past. It is mainly the administration of an organization whether it is business or any non-profit organization.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is therefore a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Management subject 2020. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Management Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Management Reference Books 2020 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.