Check out UPSC Mains Psychology Reference Books 2020 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2020 and UPSC Mains Psychology Question Papers 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Psychology books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2020 exam. The following are the Psychology books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Psychology Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Psychology Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Psychology Previous Question Papers [2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Psychology Exam Date 2020
IAS Mains Exam Update 2020: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2020. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Psychology Exam 2020 will be held in June 2020
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Psychology Reference Books 2020
- Abnormal Psychology & Modern Life James.C. Coleman- Buy from Amazon.in
- Achieving Society David McClelland – Buy from Amazon.in
- Inner World Sudhir Kakar Buy from Amazon.in
- Introduction to Psychology Morgan & King – Buy from Amazon.in
- Psychology Robert A Baron – Buy from Amazon.in
- Social Psychology Baron & Byrne – Buy from Amazon.in
- Systems & Theories of Psychology Krawiec & Chaplin- Buy from Amazon.in
- The Psychology of Small Groups Shaw – Buy from Amazon.in
- Theories of Personality Hall & Lindzey – Buy from Amazon.in
Book List for your reference/interest
- Chaplin and Kraweik – Systems and theories of psychology
- Eysenck – “Psychology-Ashrdent’s Handbook”
Reference Books for specific topics
- Abnormal psychology and modern life – Cokman Vead, well being & Mental disorders, therapeutic approaches and coping mechanisms.
- Advanced Educational Psychology – Mangal S. K. – Buy from Amazon.in
- Community psychology – Pandey
- Development psychology – Hurlock – Buy from Amazon.in
- Organizational behavior – Stephen P. Robbins – Buy from Amazon.in
- Psychological testing – A.K. Singh
- Social psychology – Baron – Buy from Amazon.in
- Statistical Analysis Garette
- Theories of personality – Hall, and Lindey – Buy from Amazon.in
About Psychology Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC Mains Psychology at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in colleges across India entails a study of the behavior and mind besides of all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. Budding psychologists are introduced to this academic discipline and social science in depth in such a manner that they begin to understand individuals and groups and mental functions in individual and social behavior.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains psychology subject 2020. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Psychology Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Psychology Reference Books 2020 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.