XIME PGDM Admit Card 2020: In this article, we are providing the information regarding the XIME PGDM Entrance Test Admit Card 2020. The Exam will be conducted in the month of 26th March 2020. The University offers PGDM Specializations in Finance, Operations, Human Resource, Marketing, and Business Analytics. The Institute has three campuses Kochi, Bangalore, and Chennai. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Entrance Test (XIME PGDM प्रवेश पत्र). Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. You can download the XIME PGDM Exam Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020 PDF that will be available here.
Also, visit the following article link to know the other details of XIME PGDM Entrance Test 2020 is given as:
- XIME PGDM Application Form, Fee, Eligibility, Exam Date
- XIME PGDM Time Table – Check the XIME Kochi Exam Date
- XIME PGDM Result – Check XIME Cutoff Marks & Merit list details
Content in this Article
XIME PGDM Admit Card 2020 – Important Dates
|Online applications begin||October 16, 2019|
|Last date for online submission of application form along with the payment of application fee||February 26, 2020|
|Dates for Group Discussion/Personal Interview on the 8 Centres||1st to 15th March 2020|
|Declaration of results||3rd week of March 2020|
|Payment of two installments of fees||March 2020|
|PGDM Programme 2020-22 Commences on||June 15, 2020|
Details available on XIME PGDM Admit Card
Admit Card of the XIME Admission Test will be available for the candidates one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards/ Hall ticket from the official website. XIME PGDM Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online. So aspirants are advised to take a hard copy of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the information, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Semester Number
- Name of the Course
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- List of subjects
XIME PGDM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
XIME PGDM 2020 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for PGDM Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
XIME PGDM 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Mode of Payment||The fee to be paid|
|For Early Applicants (on or before 31st December 2019)||Rs 1250/-|
|For Others||Rs 1500/-|
How to check the XIME PGDM Hall Ticket 2020
XIME PGDM Admit Card: The following are the steps to check the XIME Kochi Entrance Test PGDM Admit Card 2020 is given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of XIME Kochi. www.xime.org
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Now, search the ‘Admit Card’ tab on the home page.
- Next, select the course name and hit on the ok button.
- After that, the XIME Exam Hall Ticket page will be available now.
- Enter your Roll Number & date of birth details and hit on the submit button.
- Finally, download & take a hard copy for further usage.
Electronics City, Phase II, Hosur Road,
Bangalore 560 100, India
91-80-2852 8477 / 2852 8597 / 2852 8598,
Kochi – 0484-2972972/3,
Chennai – 044-67179400
- XIME PGDM Syllabus & Courses – Download in PDF
- XIME PGDM Question Papers – Download Previous Year Papers
- XIME PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – [email protected]
In the above, we have given the overall details of the XIME PGDM Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card 2020. So, if you have any doubt give a comment via the comment section or go for the official website link is given in the above paragraphs. Don’t forget to share or subscribe to this page with your friends and family members.